Edit History

ccanary

ccanary

T'Sarra Khonnor 

spacer.pngT'Sarra Khonnor — Tiefling Oracle 1
AC/T/FF 19/14/15 | HP 11/11 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | Fort/Ref/Will 3/3/2 | DarkvisionHero Points 1
Active Conditions: +1 to atk and AC vs. robots (robot slayer trait)
Spells:

1st: (4 remaining) Cure light wounds, Bless, Inflict Light Wounds
Cantrips: (unl) detect magic, mending, guidance, create water

Foundry Tavern

T'Sarra laughed watching Keshka and Matuq banter a little, with some light violence of arm punching. She approved. And while she was hardly a big-brained type like Val or Barhuce, she knew a little, a very little about plants.

"Matuq! We gotta make due with porridge and applesause. Kat ain't offerin' us the stuff she force feeds to you, my man. And you know I've asked!" she teased the big half-orc. She always wanted to see if she could make him blush, and what color it'd be.

"What's that you two are looking at?" she leaned in and took at look at the plants Keshka had brought back.

Mechanics

Hardly better than Keshka's 7 but 12 nature? Maybe?

Move:
Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* -1
Climb* +5
Diplomacy +7
Handle Animal +4
Knowledge (nature) +4
Linguistics +1
Perception +6
Survival +4
Swim* +5

* -1 ACP to str and dex skills  

ccanary

ccanary

T'Sarra Khonnor 

spacer.pngT'Sarra Khonnor — Tiefling Oracle 1
AC/T/FF 19/14/15 | HP 11/11 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | Fort/Ref/Will 3/3/2 | DarkvisionHero Points 1
Active Conditions: +1 to atk and AC vs. robots (robot slayer trait)
Spells:

1st: (4 remaining) Cure light wounds, Bless, Inflict Light Wounds
Cantrips: (unl) detect magic, mending, guidance, create water

Foundry Tavern

T'Sarra laughed watching Keshka and Matuq banter a little, with some light violence of arm punching. She approved. And while she was hardly a big-brained type like Val or Barhuce, she knew a little, a very little about plants.

"Matuq! We gotta make due with porridge and applesause. Kat ain't offerin' us the stuff she force feeds to you, my man. And you know I've asked!" she teased the big half-orc. She always wanted to see if she could make him blush, and what color it'd be.

"What's that you two are looking at?" she leaned in and took at look at the plants Keshka had brought back.

Mechanics

Move:
Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* -1
Climb* +5
Diplomacy +7
Handle Animal +4
Knowledge (nature) +4
Linguistics +1
Perception +6