Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

Respectfully, it's a 1-post retrocon that was made in err. (not really very much) And it would leave the guards yet unaware and in prime position for a better ambush... which is ACTUALLY how the scenario should be at this point without nerfing Ramad into a bumbling fool who doesnt't know what he's doing.

He could as easily walk up to the edge, which shouldn't cause a panic. 5-ft step around the corner and charge.

I also don't see why any character can't say... "wait, put it on Droz or whomever...."

Pretty fixable...

Eborne1

Eborne1

Respectfully, it's a 1-post retrocon that was made in err. (not really very much) And it would leave the guards yet unaware and in prime position for a better ambush... which is ACTUALLY how the scenario should be at this point.

I don't see why any character can't say... "wait, put it on Droz or whomever...."

Pretty fixable...

Eborne1

Eborne1

Respectfully, it's a 1-post retrocon that was made in err. (not really very much) And it would leave the guards yet unaware and in prime position for a better ambush... which is ACTUALLY how the scenario would be at this point.

I don't see why any character can't say... "wait, put it on Droz or whomever...."

Pretty fixable...