Edit History

Terran

Terran

Not arguing or supporting any position. I already said I thought we should just plow ahead simply for convenience.

However, here are the facts. Note I'm not certain how the 20 ft. radius fits on a map.

She speaks a few words in that strange ashy language and the shadows around her begin to swirl and pool around the coin she holds, until the whole area surrounding her is totally enveloped in dark shadow. She tucks the coin into a fold in Ramad's pack.

"May shadow guide you, dear!" she whispers in a very grandmotherly tone before slowly moving up to join Anhotep by the corner of the hallway.

Ramad and Zelda are in the first hallway 25-30 feet from the opening into the guard room.

While in the hallway, Zelda casts darkness on coin and tucks it inside Ramad's pack to block the spell's effect until it's exposed.

Zelda moves forward near Anhotep.

Ramad never moved yet and should be 25 feet from the opening with the darkness coin tucked inside his pack.

Terran

Terran

Not arguing or supporting any position. I already said I thought we should just plow ahead.

However, here are the facts. Note I'm not certain how the 20 ft. radius fits on a map.

She speaks a few words in that strange ashy language and the shadows around her begin to swirl and pool around the coin she holds, until the whole area surrounding her is totally enveloped in dark shadow. She tucks the coin into a fold in Ramad's pack.

"May shadow guide you, dear!" she whispers in a very grandmotherly tone before slowly moving up to join Anhotep by the corner of the hallway.

Ramad and Zelda are in the first hallway 25-30 feet from the opening into the guard room.

While in the hallway, Zelda casts darkness on coin and tucks it inside Ramad's pack to block the spell's effect until it's exposed.

Ramad never moved yet and should be 25 feet from the opening with the darkness coin tucked inside his pack.

Terran

Terran

Not arguing or supporting any position. I already said I thought we should just plow ahead.

Ramad and Zelda are in the first hallway.

Zelda casts darkness on coin and tucks it inside Ramad's pack to block the effect until it's exposed.

Ramad never moved yet.