Edit History

Andrew Glyph

Andrew Glyph

typo -- the word material appeared twice in a row

The worst of the poorly aged material didn't even survive the original game's lifeline. Some early books were published with that material. Many of those early printings were shipped with a sticker covering the questionable material. Printings after the books with the stickers completely excluded that material. The ink wasn't even wasted on it.

The copy of the book I bought around '93 or '94 doesn't even have that material.

I doubt they would put it back, considering it was even considered "too far" thirty years ago.

Andrew Glyph

Andrew Glyph

The worst of the poorly aged material didn't even survive the original game's lifeline. Some early books were published with that material. Many of those early printings were shipped with a sticker covering the questionable material material. Printings after the books with the stickers completely excluded that material. The ink wasn't even wasted on it.

The copy of the book I bought around '93 or '94 doesn't even have that material.

I doubt they would put it back, considering it was even considered "too far" thirty years ago.