DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

arial8.jpg.920273eb05af59f4a7fe47d6fd9a18af.jpg

5'0" female Moon Elf : weight 112 / 162 lbs
(AC 18 , touch 13, flatfooted 15)
( HP 10 / 10 ) Init +3,
condition normal

Breastplate armor, helm, hooded cloak, Longbow, quiver w/20 arrows, leather gloves, weapon belt, Rapier (mw), daggers (3), leather boots

Arial Moonbow .. [sheet]
moon elf young adult female CG Fighter 1 Waterdeep

elf traits , low light vision 60', +2 saves vs Enchantments, trance, no sleep.
stats Str 15, Dex 17, Con 10, int 13, Wis 12, Cha 15...saves Fort +2, Ref +3, Wil +1
Feats Twin-Sword Style, Two-Weapon Fighting
skills (12) Jump (4) +1, Climb (4) +1, Ride (4) +7, Spot +3, Listen +3

A P P E A R A N C E

A moon elf in a long voluminous cloak walks with determination under the light of the full moon along the cobbled streets of Waterdeep. There was a glint of metal armor and the leather scabbard of a thin rapier beneath her cloak was not out of place in Waterdeep.

Waterdeep was after all a dangerous place to travel alone after the sun had set. It was not uncommon to see the bodies of the dead from the night before being revealed in the backstreets with the first rays of the mornng light.

Arial had business in Waterdeep, there was a famous sword fighting school that the moon elf had been attending without fail, and tonight was no exception. No one had dared to challenge her in the streets as there was something about the confidence in her stride and the path she took was the same as the other students of Waterdeep's famous Twin-fighting sword school.

Tonight there was a full moon, it was an auspicious sign, so Arial paused and pushed back her hooded cloak to bask for a moment in the light of the moon. Her white pale skin radiated with a glow from the rays from the moon. Her light blue hair highlights shone in the moon's radiance. Arial's blue eye's irises glowed with blue halo's under the moon light.

Silently Arial spoke to the seldarin goddess of the moon in the language of her kin... 'I have no fear, for you are with me... and your moonlight gives me strength... I dedicate my training tonight in your honor my Lady of the moon"

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

• Twin-Sword style : +2 shield AC when fightng with two blades
  • Two-weapon Fighting : one handed weapon (-2 atk) wth light off hand weapon (-2 atk)

combat - melee
attack Rapier (mw).. +4 (1d8+2) ..
attack Dagger.. +3 (1d4+2) ..

full attack .. Twin-Sword style +2 shield AC

1. Rapier (mw).. +2 (1d8+2) .. main weapon
  2. Dagger.. +1 (1d4+1) .. off hand

combat - ranged
attack
Longbow.. +4 (1d8) range 100'
attack Dagger.. +4 (1d4+2) range 10'

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

( HP 10 / 10 ) Init +3,
condition normal

Breastplate armor, winged helm, hooded cloak, Longbow, quiver w/20 arrows, leather gloves, weapon belt, Rapier (mw), daggers (3), leather boots

Arial Moonbow .. [sheet]

stats Str 15, Dex 17, Con 10, int 13, Wis 12, Cha 15...saves Fort +2, Ref +3, Wil +1
skills (12) Jump (4) +1, Climb (4) +1, Ride (4) +7, Spot +3, Listen +3

A P P E A R A N C E

A moon elf in a long voluminous cloak walks with determination under the light of the full moon along the cobbled streets of Waterdeep. There was a glint of metal armor and the leather scabbard of a thin rapier beneath her cloak was not out of place in Waterdeep.

Waterdeep was after all a dangerous place to travel alone after the sun had set. It was not uncommon to see the bodies of the dead from the night before being revealed in the backstreets with the first rays of the mornng light.

Arial had business in Waterdeep, there was a famous sword fighting school that the moon elf had been attending without fail, and tonight was no exception. No one had dared to challenge her in the streets as there was something about the confidence in her stride and the path she took was the same as the other students of Waterdeep's famous Twin-fighting sword school.

Tonight there was a full moon, it was an auspicious sign, so Arial paused and pushed back her hooded cloak to bask for a moment in the light of the moon. Her white pale skin radiated with a glow from the rays from the moon. Her light blue hair highlights shone in the moon's radiance. Arial's blue eye's irises glowed with blue halo's under the moon light.

Silently Arial spoke to the seldarin goddess of the moon in the language of her kin... 'I have no fear, for you are with me... and your moonlight gives me strength... I dedicate my training tonight in your honor my Lady of the moon"

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

• Two-weapon Fighting : one handed weapon (-2 atk) wth light off hand weapon (-2 atk)

combat - melee

combat - ranged
attack

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

( HP 10 / 10 ) Init +3,
condition normal

Breastplate armor, winged helm, hooded cloak, Longbow, quiver w/20 arrows, leather gloves, weapon belt, Rapier (mw), daggers (3), leather boots

Arial Moonbow .. [sheet]

stats Str 15, Dex 17, Con 10, int 13, Wis 15, Cha 12...saves Fort +2, Ref +3, Wil +2
skills (12) Jump (4) +1, Climb (4) +1, Ride (4) +7, Spot +4, Listen +4

A P P E A R A N C E

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

combat - melee

combat - ranged
attack

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

( HP 10 / 10 ) Init +3,
condition normal

Arial Moonbow .. [sheet]

stats Str 15, Dex 17, Con 10, int 13, Wis 15, Cha 12...saves Fort +2, Ref +3, Wil +2

A P P E A R A N C E

Waterdeep was after all a dangerous place to travel alone after the sun had set. It was not uncommon to see the bodies of the dead from the night before beng revealed in the backstreets with the first rays of the mornng light.

Arial had business in Waterdeep, there was a famous sword fighting school that the moon elf had been attending without fail, and tonight was no exception. No one had dared to challenge her in the streets as there was something about the confidence in her stride and the path she took was the same as the other students of Waterdeeps famous Twin-fighting school.

Silently Arial spoke to the seldarin goddess of the moon in the language of her kin... 'I have no fear, for you are wth me... and your moonlight gives me strength... I dedicate my training tonight in your honor my Lady of the moon"

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

combat - melee

combat - ranged
attack

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

(AC 18 , HP 10 / 10 ) Init +3,
condition normal

Arial Moonbow .. [sheet]

A P P E A R A N C E

Waterdeep was after all a dangerous place to travel alone after the sun had set. It was not uncommon to see the bodies of the dead from the night before beng revealed in the backstreets with the first rays of the mornng light.

Arial had business in Waterdeep, there was a famous sword fighting school that the moon elf had been attending without fail, and tonight was no exception. No one had dared to challenge her in the streets as there was something about the confidence in her stride and the path she took was the same as the other students of Waterdeeps famous Twin-fighting school.

Silently Arial spoke to the seldarin goddess of the moon in the language of her kin... 'I have no fear, for you are wth me... and your moonlight gives me strength... I dedicate my training tonight in your honor my Lady of the moon"

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

combat - melee

combat - ranged
attack

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

condition normal

Arial Moonbow

A P P E A R A N C E

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

combat - melee

combat - ranged
attack

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

condition normal

Arial Moonbow

A P P E A R A N C E

Waterdeep was afterall a dangerous place to travel alone after the sun had set. It was not uncommon to see the bodies of the dead from the night before beng revealed in the backstreet with the first rays of the mornng light.

Tonight there was a full moon, it was an auspicious sign, so Arial paused and pushed back her hooded cloak to bask for a moment in the light of the moon. Her white pale skin radiated with a glow from the rsys from the moon. Her light blue hair highlights shone in the moon's radiance. Arial's blue eye's irises glowed with blue halo's under the moon light and silently Arial spoke to the seldarin goddess of the moon in the language of her kin... 'I have no fear, for you are wth me... and the light of the moon gives me strength... I dedicate my training tonight in your honor my Lady of the moon"

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

combat - melee

combat - ranged
attack

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

condition normal

Arial Moonbow

Waterdeep was afterall a dangerous place to travel alone after the sun had set. It was not uncommon to see the bodies of the dead from the night before beng revealed in the backstreet with the first rays of the mornng light.

Tonight there was a full moon, it was an auspicious sign, so Arial paused and pushed back her hooded cloak to bask for a moment in the light of the moon. Her white pale skin radiated with a glow from the rsys from the moon. Her light blue hair highlights shone in the moon's radiance. Arial's blue eye's irises glowed with blue halo's under the moon light and silently Arial spoke to the seldarin goddess of the moon in the language of her kin... 'I have no fear, for you are wth me... and the light of the moon gives me strength... I dedicate my training tonight in your honor my Lady of the moon"

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

combat - melee

combat - ranged
attack

Appearance

... wip

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

condition normal

Arial Moonbow

Arial had business in Waterdeep, there was a famous sword fighting school that the mooon elf had been attending without fail, and tonight was no exception. No one had dared to challenge her in the streets as there was something about the confidence in her stride and the path she took was the same as the other students of Waterdeeps famous Twin-fighting school.

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

combat - melee

combat - ranged
attack

Appearance

... wip

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Moon Elf Battle maiden

condition normal

Arial Moonbow

COMBAT

condition - normal

buffs

combat - melee

combat - ranged
attack

Appearance

... wip