Edit History

Onigato

Onigato

Given the Demon Bunny actually lives in Albuquerque (yeah, yeah, doxxing myself) he can't get lost in it. But that right in Biloxi, might get him into the Gulf instead?

Nah...

I don't think Dr. Cockroach remembers the fact that the Demon Bunny's OTHER (other, other, other) cousin Narn is visiting, so as Inash is rummaging through the refrigerator he gets swallowed up by an unthinkable horror. When I finally return to My Hill after a lovely graduation ceremony (only three anvils and two electrobuzzers, a real shame they had to go so fast this year), Narn has left leaving a note saying "That bug-thing wasn't so tasty. I'ma go lay down for a century or three."

I really should have cleaned out the refrigerator before I left though, and as Inash opens the door he released the.... whatever it was... that was growing in the back. It had pseudopods though, and an incredibly toxic bite. Inash wasn't long for the world, being in the way of the... thing...

It did leave a trail of sludge and slime through the gardens on My Hill on the way out though, I'll have to fix all the damage.

Onigato

Onigato

Given the Demon Bunny actually lives in Albuquerque (yeah, yeah, doxxing myself) he can't get lost in it. But that right in Biloxi, might get him into the Gulf instead?

Nah...

I don't think Dr. Cockroach remembers the fact that the Demon Bunny's OTHER (other, other, other) cousin Narn is visiting, so as Inash is rummaging through the refrigerator he gets swallowed up by an unthinkable horror. When I finally return to My Hill after a lovely graduation ceremony (only three anvils and two electrobuzzers, a real shame they had to go so fast this year), Narn has left leaving a note saying "That bug-thing wasn't so tasty. I'ma go lay down for a century or three."