Build: Thin
Sex: Male
Race: Caucasian
Height: 5'8”
Weight: 150lb
Actual Age: ?
Apparent Age: 27

Description:

I am a gangly sort, with long limbs, a small torso and little in the way of anything physically impressive about me. My face, while not on par with Nosferatu is also not going to be winning any beauty contests. My occasional trysts with prostitutes for sustenance has them exclaiming that I'm 'not a looker' or a 'goofy looking motherf^cker', I choose to accept their evaluation. I suspect that if I remembered my younger mortal days, there would likely be a number of bullying incidents, thank goodness for small favors.  I am caught somewhere in my mid to late twenties and otherwise in prime physical condition, so at least I have that going for me.

On a mannerisms note I tend to be very fidgety, there is little I can do to try and stop this. I frequently need something to occupy my hands. Writing, typing, touching, I'm seldom not moving. I am told for one in my...position that I am remarkably well adjusted. My constant paranoia not withstanding...

Personality

Psychological profile #1

As a malkavian I am told it is VERY common to have mental disorders of various sorts. My own amnesia seems to be a minor inconvenience compared to some who can barely speak. As I have remained alive however other noticeable quirks have emerged. I am developing an acute case of paranoia along with some obsessive nature, probably why I'm writing a psychological profile about myself...

I write these next notes in an effort to remind my necrocized brain of what I used to me...if that is possible

I enjoy bars and the taste of alcohol, the thought of conspiracy sends my undead heart aflutter. As stated above I've become innately suspicious and deliberate, how much of that was before my change is hard to know of course. I've become intrigued by the world opened up to me and have many books on new subjects, specifically the occult. I also keep files, like this one on the people I've met and know. I update them semi-frequently.

As a vampire and an immortal it's very important to keep ones mind active and engaged, so I often find myself looking into things that are...frankly, none of my business. It does keep the blood flowing though.  I am now seeking answers, answers to who I am, who I was, how all of this connects back to the events of 2005 that lead to my... current lack of knowledge. More on that in the next bit

Background 

Jack was born as Peter Reinhart in 1925. He was born to a troubled family. His father was abusive and his mother a drunk. With the depression and the draft, Peter came to serve in WWII, coming back with shellshock. He had several reasons why, a close squadmate died in his arms, the Japanese and Germans had both shown the true nature of humanity, hardening him and breaking him. He briefly went into the Baltimore PD, but was injured in the line of duty tracking a serial killer, and died of his wounds in the hospital. Circa 1950.

What really happened was Bloody Mary got to him. Not that he remembers. He only gets flickers of his life before, and the barest glimpses of Mary. She didn’t stay with him long, and he wasn’t as enamored with the hospital as she was. 

Jack, being a creature of habit, stayed in Baltimore and did his best to build up something resembling a life. He very quickly got a reputation for showing up where he shouldn’t and knowing more than he should. Under Prince Garlotte he was one of many, nothing of interest. When Belmont took the scene Jack rose up the ranks by virtue of being willing to work with him, he could not be called a 'hound' though some called him that in a derogatory way.  

[/private]

Edited Monday at 08:36 PM by ArcaneDesperado

• 1 month later...