Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

So, I was looking over the rules and I tried to see if this had been answered. I know the goal is "spheres classes" and I thought it would be cool to have a shapeshifter (changeling) race builder. I am also interested in the Shifter class that's not spheres and the Oozemorph Archetype.

Can I still use this plus a spheres class?

The only other thing that kinda fits is the Alteration Ooze Transformation (transformation) [Origin], but it since it says Origin. So I don't know if I can use it as we use Racebuilder, and not Origins.

Or it's only implying the source of the alteration and it's free to use. Just making sure.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

So, I was looking over the rules and I tried to see if this had been answered. I know the goal is "spheres classes" and I thought it would be cool to have a shapeshifter (changeling) race builder. I am also interested in the Shifter class that's not spheres and the Oozemorph Archetype.

Can I still use this plus a spheres class?

The only other thing that kinda fits is the Alteration Ooze Transformation (transformation) [Origin], but it since it says Origin. So I don't know if I can use it as we use Racebuilder, and not Origins.