Edit History

Sundust

Sundust

6 hours ago, TheFred said:

Aww, man... I knew I should have written up my third concept!

But hey, this was a heavily oversubscribed game with a lot of good apps, congrats to those who made it and hope it goes well. 🙂

Yeah, I immediately started regretting what I did with Amara, too - probably should've gone a lot simpler...

Spheres is the best mechanic I've seen yet. Every Spheres game I see gets loads of apps. It's so great to have a spellcaster not run out of spells, not have to deal with having prepared wrong spells, and to be able to multiclass casting classes (having caster level stack like BAB) - oh and have martials that have decend spellcasting, too! In just about every other game, a wizard just feels like... A rather lackluster crossbowman.

Sundust

Sundust

But hey, this was a heavily oversubscribed game with a lot of good apps, congrats to those who made it and hope it goes well. 🙂

Yeah, I immediately started regretting what I did with Amara, too - probably should've gone a lot simpler...

Spheres is the best mechanic I've seen yet. Every Spheres game I see gets loads of apps. It's so great to have a spellcaster not run out of spells, and to be able to multiclass casting classes (having caster level stack like BAB) - oh and have martials that have decend spellcasting, too! In just about every other game, a wizard just feels like... A rather lackluster crossbowman.

Sundust

Sundust

Spheres is the best mechanic I've seen yet. Every Spheres game I see gets loads of apps. It's so great to have a spellcaster not run out of spells, and to be able to multiclass casting classes (having caster level stack like BAB). In just about every other game, a wizard just feels like... A rather lackluster crossbowman.