Edit History

Harding

Harding

Okay, let's go with Roland:

Str: 16 Roland is naturally strong, and didn't need much effort in his life to develop his strength. He take pride in it. He can easily lift the side of a cart without sweating it

Dex: 10 He never developped this dexterity: He never trained much into the skills requiring dexterity. He was a con artist, not a thief. His large size doesn't help too.

Con: 14 Enough to be a good soldier, within city walls.

Int: 12 Sharp mind, but nothing extraordinary.

Wis: 12 Clever, but still prone to lack of judgement.

Cha: 16 Despite his sometimes rude manners, he's a very lovable person. Not especially physically attractive (cute, but not gorgeous), but he can sway people easily if he put the effort. Was a good leader as a guard, inspiring, an artist as a manipulator (he fooled an entire corps of Watchmen after all, for years). He doesn't show his presence much so far, because he is deeply self doubting himself and relucant to use his force of personality by fear of causing harm again.

It is to note that he's a fighter battlemaster, and most of his maneuvers are based on command/teamwork. Also have the inspiring leader feat, but didn't find a good moment/way to use it yet. I can't see him right now giving you inspiring speech every rest - it would feel awkward. He can, but he won't...

But so far, not much has been done to let me show you the full potential of the character as a charismatic/leader kind of person. There would be a good moment, but we are not there yet - he need to kick out of the self loathing.

Harding

Harding

Str: 16 Roland is naturally strong, and didn't need much effort in his life to develop his strength. He take pride in it. H can easily lift the side of a cart without sweating it

Dex: 10 He never developped this dexterity: He never trained much into the skills requiring dexterity. He was a con artist, not a thief. His large size doesn't help too.

Cha: 16 Despite his sometimes rude manners, he's a very lovable person. Not especially physically attractive (cute, but not gorgeous), but he can sway people easily if he put the effort. Was a good leader as a guard, inspiring, an artist as a manipulator (he fooled an entire corps of Watchmen after all, for years). He doesn't show his presence much so far, because he is deeply self doubting himself and relucant to use his force of personality by fear of causing harm again.

It is to note that he's a fighter battlemaster, and most of his maneuvers are based on command/teamwork. Also have the inspiring leader feat, but didn't find a good moment/way to use it yet. I can't see him right now giving you inspiring speech every rest - it would feel awkward. He can, but he won't...

But so far, not much has been done to let me show you the full potential of the character as a charismatic/leader kind of person. There would be a good moment, but we are not there yet - he need to kick out of the self loathing.

Harding

Harding

Str: 16 Roland is naturally strong, and didn't need much effort in his life to develop his strength. He take pride in it. H can easily lift the side of a cart without sweating it

It is to note that he's a fighter battlemaster, and most of his maneuvers are based on command/teamwork. Also have the inspiring leader feat, but didn't find a good moment/way to use it yet. I can't see him right now giving you inspiring speech every rest - it would feel awkward.

He can, but he won't. But so far, not much has been done to let me show you the full potential of the character as a charismatic/leader kind of person. There would be a good moment, but we are not there yet - he need to kick out of the self loathing.

Harding

Harding

Cha: 16 Despite his sometimes rude manners, he's a lovable person. Not especially physically attractive (cute, but not gorgeous), but he can sway people easily if he put the effort. Was a good leader as a guard, inspiring, an artist as a manipulator (he fooled an entire corps of Watchmen after all, for years). He doesn't show his presence much so far, because he is deeply self doubting himself and relucant to use his force of personality by fear of causing harm again.

It is to note that he's a fighter battlemaster, and most of his maneuvers are based on command/teamwork. Also have the inspiring leader feat, but didn't find a good moment/way to use it yet. I can't see him right now giving you inspiring speech every rest - it would feel awkward.

He can, but he won't. But so far, not much has been done to let me show you the full potential of the character as a charismatic/leader kind of person. There would be a good moment, but we are not there yet - he need to kick out of the self loathing.

Harding

Harding

Cha: 16 Despite his manner, he's a lovable person. Not especially physically attractive (cute, but not gorgeous), but he can sway people easily if he put the effort. Was a good leader as a guard, inspiring, an artist as a manipulator (he fooled an entire corps of Watchmen after all, for years). He doesn't show his presence much so far, because he is deeply self doubting himself and relucant to use his force of personality by fear of causing harm again.

Harding

Harding

Cha: 16 Despite his manner, he's a lovable person. Not especially physically attractive (cute, but not gorgeous), but he can sway people easily if he put the effort. Was a good leader as a guard, inspiring, an artist as a manipulator (he fooled an entire corps of Watchmen after all, for years). He doesn't show his presence much so far, because he is deeply self doubting himself and relucant to use his force of personality by fear of causing harm again.

It is to note that he's a fighter battlemaster, and most of his maneuvers are based on command/teamwork. Also have the inspiring leader feat, but didn't find a good moment/way to use it yet. I can't see him right now giving you inspiring speech every rest - it would feel awkward. He can, but he won't. But so far, not much has been done to let me show you the full potential of the character. There would be a good moment, but we are not there yet - he need to kick out of the self loathing.