Edit History

Harding

Harding

And here a heads of on the traits I choosen for the character:

Personality traits:

- Charismatic: "I sway the heart of the others easier than my sword.''

- Quick witted and clever ''I have the right word and plans when needed. The rest, I trust my improvisational instinct to compensate.

- Emotionally scarred: ''I've been mistreated all my life. Yet, I also caused so much misery for other people. Maybe it was really what I deserve...''

- Dutiful: ''Years as a guard taught me many things: Honor, friendship and discipline. I must held to these principles, even if they clash against everything else I learned to rely in life. In the end, I must do the right thing.''

Ideals:

- Friendship. Material goods come and go. Bonds of friendship last forever.

- Aspiration. I'm going to prove that I'm worthy of a better life.

Bonds:

- Wherever I go, I still think about the sweet tavern wench Rosiane. I wonder how she's doing...

- I owe Hyustus Staget a great debt for forging me into the person I am today, and giving me a chance to become more.

Flaws

- I’m convinced that no one could ever fool me the way I fool others.

- I’m a sucker for a pretty face.

- I'm very reserved. I prefer a web of lie than talking about my true self and my true feelings.

They were the one originally taken at the beginning of the game, but the character is evolving already because of people and events.

Harding

Harding

Personality traits:

- Quick witted and clever ''I have the right word and plans when needed. The rest, I trust my improvisational instinct to compensate.

- Emotionally scarred: ''I've been mistreated all my life. Yet, I also caused so much misery for other people. Maybe it was really what I deserve...''

- Dutiful: ''Years as a guard taught me many things: Honor, friendship and discipline. I must held to these principles, even if they clash against everything else I learned to rely in life. In the end, I must do the right thing.''

Ideals:

Bonds:

- Wherever I go, I still think about the sweet tavern wench Rosiane. I wonder how she's doing...

- I owe Hyustus Staget a great debt for forging me into the person I am today, and giving me a chance to become more.

Flaws

- I'm very reserved. I prefer a web of lie than talking about my true self and my true feelings.

They were the one originally taken at the beginning of the game, but the character is evolving already because of people and events.

Harding

Harding

Personality traits:

Ideals:

Bonds:

Flaws