Actana's Astonishing Arsenal of Amateur Adventurers

Actana

Anyway, let's get this started. I don't know if there'll be a theme anywhere here, but here goes anyway. Will be making a different character in a different system every day.

Posted (edited)

First off, let's start with the brilliant game of Honey Heist:

Descriptor: 4 - Unhinged.

Type: 2 - Polar bear (ability: swimming)

Role: 6 - Face.

Hat type (bonus 1d8): 2 - Top hat.

Stats are:

Criminal: 3

Bear: 3

That's all for today, folks. An unhinged polar bear with a top hat, acting as the face. I part with you the fact that despite being a "face" character, the bears in Honey Heist do not know how to speak human speech.

Tomorrow, we return probably with some larger game.

Edited by Actana (see edit history)
Name
Roll
3d6 4,2,6
Roll
1d8 2

There's no online sheet for Star Wars RPG, so here's a pdf of a character sheet. A Mirialan Soldier: Trailblazer. Once part of a Republic Militia, he has now joined the Rebel Alliance to provide intelligence for the Rebels, and to further the cause of the Republic he once served. An Age of Rebellion character, since I find it's often overlooked.

rath kalor, chargen challenge.pdf

Today we move to Pathfinder 2e. Since it's a D&D derivative, I figured I'd recreate my first proper D&D character I used in a campaign, who was a Warforged knight:

https://pathbuilder2e.com/launch.html?build=628730

As anyone observing may have noticed, I don't really do a lot of fluff text for these characters. I'd rather not spend hours writing stuff I'll never use. These character creations are really quick for me, and I like to keep it that way.

Today we travel to the Spire, and The City Must Fall. We're playing as a drow revolutionary in a towering metropolis ruled by high elves. Let's see what we get.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1njVtNJoQQ6woPOiPyRZfUbyWxAuY6BKE_-3ynP6RK5w/edit?usp=sharing

Made myself an Inksmith, an occult writer, channeler of pulp fiction and sensationalist journalism. Could a man with a gun walk through the door? Sure can! And will! But hey, it's all for the good of a story. Lassajha used to be a liason between the aelfir and the humans from beyond the eastern ocean, studying their technology. Including the printing press. Oh, the printing press. Now free of the shackles of her durance, she now tries to liberate the Spire with the help of newspapers and narratives.

Next week, we will delve deeper into the Spire, into its horrible depths to find out what lurks in The City Beneath.

Posted (edited)

And real quick, a Heart: The City Beneath. Lassajha has gone insane, embedded a hive of bees into her and is now delving deep underground to find the source of the Heart.

Some trinket randomization rolled:

roll

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lm1lIXRZTrOqlghWskcUflJ0vjA-fgr1oMjYIKd5lTY/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Actana (see edit history)
Name
roll
3d10 2,1,8

Due to some travelling and other business taking up a lot of my time, I will have to take a week long break from the challenge. Next Monday I will return with, uhh, something or someone. I dunno. Maybe some more PbtA characters. They're pretty quick.