Edit History

Terran

Terran

Wouldn't the Gourd Leshy Raziel summoned have two more ranged or slam attacks against the Ghouls inside the manor's main room?

It had existed 1 round out of the 3 rounds specified by the spell.

I was also curious about the requirements to level up?

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions, including massive channeling destruction of undead on the beach, attacking with weapons and spells in every combat situation, slinging spells to assist others and put out fires and translate the Ghoul's speech, curing the mass of survivors on the beach with a channeling of healing energy, stepping directly into the fray of battle to keep others alive with spells and using cure light wounds wand when folks on the brink of death during combat, etc.

I am definitely not complaining, I just would like to have a basic understanding of how it works so I can meet those goals.

Terran

Terran

Wouldn't the Gourd Leshy Raziel summoned have two more ranged or slam attacks against the Ghouls inside the manor's main room?

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions, including massive channeling destruction of undead on the beach, attacking with weapons and spells in every combat situation, slinging spells to assist others and put out fires and translate the Ghoul's speech, curing the mass of survivors with a channel of healing energy, stepping into the fray to keep others alive with spells and cure light wounds wand when on the brink of death during combat, etc.

I am definitely not complaining, I just would like to have a basic understanding of how it works so I can meet those goals.

Terran

Terran

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions, including massive channeling destruction of undead on the beach, attacking with weapons and spells in combat, slinging spells to assist others and put out fires and translate the Ghoul's speech, curing the mass of survivors with a channel of healing energy, stepping into the fray to keep others alive with spells and cure light wounds wand when on the brink of death during combat, etc.

Terran

Terran

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions, including massive channeling destruction on the beach, attacking with weapons and spells in combat, slinging spells to assist others and put out fires and translate the Ghoul's speech, curing the mass of survivors with a channel of healing energy, stepping into the fray to keep others alive with spells and cure light wounds wand when on the brink of death during combat, etc.

Terran

Terran

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions, including massive channeling destruction on the beach, attacking with weapons and spells in combat, slinging spells to assist others and put out fires and translate the Ghoul's speech, curing the mass of survivors with a channel of healing energy, stepping into the fray to keep others alive with spells and cure light wounds wand when on the brink of death, etc.

Terran

Terran

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions, including massive channeling destruction on the beach, attacking with weapons and spells in combat, slinging spells to assist others and put out fires and translate the Ghoul's speech, stepping into the fray to keep others alive with spells and cure light wounds wand when on the brink of death, etc.

Terran

Terran

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions, including massive channeling destruction on the beach, attacking with weapons and spells in combat, slinging spells to assist others and put out fires and translate the Ghoul's speech, stepping into the fray to keep others alive when on the brink of death, etc.

Terran

Terran

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions, including massive channeling destruction on the beach, attacking with weapons and spells in combat, slinging spells to assist others and put out fires, stepping into the fray to keep others alive when on the brink of death, etc.

Terran

Terran

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions.

Terran

Terran

I don't recall not being an integral part of each and every combat and most NPC interactions.

Terran

Terran