Edit History

PixCO

PixCO

Yope.jpg.d3b74fe2def6f5f366fa4fc4572e6313.jpg

Yopine (Svirfette) Quietclock

"Makes perfect sense to me. And some of our burdens might be closer together than you think."

Yopine cast a glance towards Rillik. This was something she'd admitted to her friend already. Maybe in some ways her best friend now, despite having only just met. Was she free to now share it with everyone else?

She had to. There was no other path to take.

"I fell in with a crowd like yours. That Guild I've been hunting? Hating? That I keep Svifring about? It's where I started too." She swallowed hard, though the stew had little to do with that.

"They were slick when they recruited me, too. And just like you I found myself in farther than I wanted to be. Except, I didn't stop. Not even when it came time to kill. That was me, going farther than you were willing, and somehow convincing myself it's what I wanted. Not really sure how I managed to do that, but it took my own mother's throat being cut before I stopped. And even then, I'm not sure I could have without Dillworthy's help. So please, don't think you're some bad guy because you roughed up a couple of guards. Not all of us are that noble."

PixCO

PixCO

"Makes perfect sense to me. And some of our boats might be closer together than you think."

Yopine cast a glance towards Rillik. This was something she'd admitted to her friend already. Maybe in some ways her best friend now, despite having only just met. Was she free to now share it with everyone else?

She had to. There was no other path to take.

"I fell in with a crowd like yours. That Guild I've been hunting? Hating? That I keep Svifring about? It's where I started too." She swallowed hard, though the stew had little to do with that.

"They were slick when they recruited me, too. And just like you I found myself in farther than I wanted to be. Except, I didn't stop. Not even when it came time to kill. That was me, going farther than you were willing, and somehow convincing myself it's what I wanted. Not really sure how I managed to do that, but it took my own mother's throat being cut before I stopped. And even then, I'm not sure I could have without Dillworthy's help. So please, don't think you're some bad guy because you roughed up a couple of guards. Not all of us are that noble."

PixCO

PixCO

WIP WIP WIP