Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

In general, if I GM, I have to know the rules the best, and honestly, most times I don’t want to put that much effort into them. With PBP, it would be slightly different, and IRL, nowadays I GM exclusively (with the few systems I know that deeply), but the fact remains.

eltorin

eltorin

In general, if I GM, I have to know the rules best, and honestly, most times I don’t want to put that much effort into them. With PBP, it would be slightly different, and IRL, nowadays I GM exclusively (with the few systems I know that deeply), but the fact remains.

eltorin

eltorin

In general, if I GM, I have to know the rules best, and honestly, most times I don’t want to put that much effort into them. With PBP, it would be slightly different, and IRL, nowadays I GM exclusively (with the few systems I know that deep), but the fact remains.

eltorin

eltorin

In general, if I GM, I have to know the rules best, and honestly, I don’t want to put that much effort into most of them. With PBP, it would be slightly different, and IRL, nowadays I GM exclusively (with the few systems I know that deep), but the fact remains.

eltorin

eltorin

In general, if I GM, I have to know the rules best, and honestly, I don’t want to put that much effort into most things. With PBP, it would be slightly different, and IRL, nowadays I GM exclusively (with the few systems I know that deep), but the fact remains.