Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Oof, @Narnialover, that's more than my tiny little brain can take. Me nert as smert as da others here.

But yes, and no. We can't share the books or post large portions of them. We can link back to official SRDs and we can discuss how rules function. For example, it looks like I'm going to be starting a Champions game here pretty soon and if you joined, but didn't know the Hero System, I could explain to you how the die rolls work (3d6 rolling less than a target number, with bell curve peaking around 10/11), for example. You'd probably feel pretty lost without the rulebook at times (but preferably its about ROLEplaying and not ROLLplaying... at least in my book) and could still enjoy the game (well, maybe not Champions... its a pretty complex system).

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Oof, @Narnialover, that's more than my tiny little brain can take. Me nert as smert as da others here.

But yes, and no. We can't share the books or post large portions of them. We can link back to official SRDs and we can discuss how rules function. For example, it looks like I'm going to be starting a Champions game here pretty soon and if you joined, but didn't know the Hero System, I could explain to you how the die rolls, for example. You'd probably feel pretty lost without the rulebook at times (but preferably its about ROLEplaying and not ROLLplaying... at least in my book) and could still enjoy the game (well, maybe not Champions... its a pretty complex system).