Edit History

WhiteSanity

WhiteSanity

Well, I haven't touched this for a while. Almost 10 years now. Originally found this place because of its vast collection of Sheets that this place offers, and it was convenient to hold my Characters and NPC Characters. I originally came for my player so that they can hold their characters. I was just started playing DND as a DM and now 10 years later I'm teaching DND to kids at my local Game shops and having fun being a dm. Not too long ago I remembered this place but just couldn't remember the name. Tried the longest time thinking this place was called Fay Weavers. But happy to find it again. An now. I'm running a almost 1 year old Campain for some friends IRL but thought I also try something here. This place is where I stared my GM hobby and thought I bring it back. So not sure if this counts as a Hello again seeing how the first time I came here I never said Hello. So, Hello 10 years later.

WhiteSanity

WhiteSanity

Well, I haven't touched this for a while. Almost 10 years now. Originally found this place because of its vast collection of Sheets that this place offers, and it was convenient to hold my Characters and PC Characters. I originally came for my player so that they can hold their characters. I was just started playing DND as a DM and now 10 years later I'm teaching DND to kids at my local Game shops and having fun being a dm. Not too long ago I remembered this place but just couldn't remember the name. Tried the longest time thinking this place was called Fay Weavers. But happy to find it again. An now. I'm running a almost 1 year old Campain for some friends IRL but thought I also try something here. This place is where I stared my GM hobby and thought I bring it back. So not sure if this counts as a Hello again seeing how the first time I came here I never said Hello. So, Hello 10 years later.