Edit History

Knave

Knave

Screenshot-20221031-063129.png.e20281c2da35b0e6c02db914a986139f.pngName: Kirit  |  Class: Fighter 6 

AC: 16+1HP: 72/72 | Hit dice: 3/4d10 

SR Abilities: SDice: 4/4d8  1/1d6 | Action surge 1/1 | 2nd Wind 1/1

LR Abilities: Luck 2/2 | Adamant 1/1  Attacks  | Saves  | Maneuvers

Kirit looks at Niko like she's crazy.

"Alone? Honestly, do you have a deathwish? I'll come with you, I've done some bodyguarding. No one ever really looks at the lackey. And no I can't outrun them, but I'd bet on myself to stay alive until the others arrive."

But when the response comes, that plan is already dead.

"So, he doesn't want to cure them. He wants to make them more powerful. Aaliyah, you see this is war now? If we kill the leader, before he bites them again, maybe the others can be reasoned with, and then be cured for real. That should be our plan - cut a path to Indominus, and put him down. He's the alpha, they are his pack. The rest might be cowed then, enough to submit to new leadership..."

He points to Niko. "Let's make her the alpha bit...female. And if they still try to fight..." He deliberately avoids looking at Aaliyah. "Then we kill them all, no mercy."

Knave

Knave

Screenshot-20221031-063129.png.e20281c2da35b0e6c02db914a986139f.pngName: Kirit  |  Class: Fighter 6 

AC: 16+1HP: 72/72 | Hit dice: 3/4d10 

SR Abilities: SDice: 4/4d8  1/1d6 | Action surge 1/1 | 2nd Wind 1/1

LR Abilities: Luck 2/2 | Adamant 1/1  Attacks  | Saves  | Maneuvers

Kirit looks at Niko like she's crazy.

"Alone? Honestly, do you have a deathwish? I'll come with you, I've done some bodyguarding. No one ever really looks at the lackey. And no I can't outrun them, but I'd bet on myself to stay alive until the others arrive."

But when the response comes, that plan is already dead.

"So, he doesn't want to cure them. He wants to make them more powerful. Aaliyah, you see this is war now? If we kill the leader, before he bites them again, maybe the others can be reasoned with, and then be cured for real. That should be our plan - cut a path to Indominus, and put him down. He's the alpha. The rest might be cowed then, enough to submit to new leadership..."

He points to Niko. "Let's make her the alpha bit...female. And if they still try to fight..." He deliberately avoids looking at Aaliyah. "Then we kill them all, no mercy."