Edit History

TheGospel

TheGospel

image.jpeg.18b356b01b7971d6c0b65aeae394683a.jpeg

Name Aaliyah | Class Warlock/Sorc | Level: 1/5 | AC: 16| HP: 49/49 | Prof: +3 Stats: Str 8 / Dex 14 / Con 14 / Int 12 / Wis 10 / Cha 18
Special Abilities: Luck: [o][o] Attacks: EB | +7 | 1d10+4(x2)

Cantrips       Spells Known (6): 

Magic Items: Healing Potion [o][o][o]

Spell DC: 15 | Spell Attack +7 Sorc Points: 0/5

Spells (Sorc lvl1) [o][o][o][o] (lvl2) [o][o][o] (lvl3) [o][o]l (War lvl1) [o]  

Aaliyah sighs and starts to reach for her own purse, but looks at Ved and remembers last time she tried to pay him herself. For some reason he only accepted other people paying him to do things, even when she would pay him to do it. So instead she goes to sit at his table so she didn't stand over him. (This assumes he has a desk or table in his office.)

"Oh Bernie, you missed something about us. We aren't an 'us.' Remember that girl who came in with us? Pretty girl? Brown hair, smelled like a cat, dressed like a druid? She left last night instead of staying to help us. I was made to be her slave and instead of helping me get free, she just left. You're right about Barkvin. He's super nice and generous and he'll go kill himself fighting werewolves even if his mom wasn't here. He'd do it just for you even!

And Niko kills werewolf as her life's passion. She... she has some history. Oh and I'm gonna go! Niko is one of my mommas and Barkvin is too nice to let him just go. But most of us aren't friends. We just worked together sometimes and sometimes some of us only work if they get paid. I don't know this one," she gestures to Hyal, "we just met him last night. Ved is an asshole though. He's a real **** **** **** ****! He'll let little kids get killed by monsters if the monster doesn't have a bounty on it. And Murdain kills people for money, but that takes money. He wants to save Tel, I think he knows him, but he doesn't want to DIE to save Tel. That costs extra. More risk, right?

"So you see my problem? It's just me, Barkvin and Niko against a lot of werewolves and one of them is really big! Also he might be my brother! And you're right, Barkvin is GOING to do, even by himself. So I have to go, even though I'll probably die, without these other guys. So if they don't have some, um, pay involved, this is my last day alive. Isn't that something? And how sad will Luthan be that her son died a hero? But then also we die and the wolves just run all over because everyone else will just go back to Empyrean's Rest where there's a rich lady who pays better."

TheGospel

TheGospel

image.jpeg.18b356b01b7971d6c0b65aeae394683a.jpeg

Name Aaliyah | Class Warlock/Sorc | Level: 1/5 | AC: 16| HP: 49/49 | Prof: +3 Stats: Str 8 / Dex 14 / Con 14 / Int 12 / Wis 10 / Cha 18
Special Abilities: Luck: [o][o] Attacks: EB | +7 | 1d10+4(x2)

Cantrips       Spells Known (6): 

Magic Items: Healing Potion [o][o][o]

Spell DC: 15 | Spell Attack +7 Sorc Points: 0/5

Spells (Sorc lvl1) [o][o][o][o] (lvl2) [o][o][o] (lvl3) [o][o]l (War lvl1) [o]