Edit History

Terran

Terran

Sister Elektra. Healer & Elementalist

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=18, Touch=12, FF=16 / HP=15/15 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=2, Will = 6 _________________________________________________________________________

Sister Elektra paints her face with a well-practiced 'public' smile when Varon fails to follow normal social conventions, but the Elemental Priestess is far from surprised by the lack of formalities given unusual meeting and the nature of its primary constituents clearly understanding that no offense is intended.

Sitting and listening, the holy woman mentally muses to herself, I wish I knew more about the deity, 'Evening Glory.' All we learned was their motto, 'death need not do love apart,' which the elders usually speculated to either be deceptive or possibly involve a hidden trick or cost.

However, when mention is made of acting as disguised nobles or as clergy, the Dwarven minister speaks up saying, "I believe we should use the clerical excuse to enter the sector. First of all, it's true so no one will have to lie or could be found to be lying. Second, I actually am a Priestess and know the psalms and prayers, so there will also be no reason to bluff."

"Furthermore, if the church agrees to pay those who also wish to enter to act as bodyguards and I hand you each a coin before the job, you can honestly claim to be paid bodyguards and also won't have to bluff or lie to gain admission to the place," the stout woman adds with a sincere smile.

"On the other hand, if we pretend to be nobles and there is a single slip up, then the deception will be exposed. To the contrary, since the clergy-plan has no deception involved in it there simply is no risk of such exposure," Elektra adds logically hoping to avoid needless lying and the eventual repercussions from the gods that typically follows such behavior.

"Finally, even if required to disclose our reason to enter, there is nothing suspicious about a noble family and the church agreeing to discuss the acquisition of an object of historical importance from our collection. Such is common practice among both the rich and the elite, and once again, has the benefit of being true," the cleric adds with a hopeful smile silently praying the group goes with truth over deception.

As for the rest of the discussion between Varon and the reptilian, Shade, Sister Elektra merely listens and attempts to decipher what she can and commit to memory those details which she can't, in the hope of latter putting the pieces of the puzzle together with the able help and different perspective of her more intellectual and street-experienced colleagues at a more opportune time, as she watches and listens to everyone and everything around her.

Show Mechanics

PURCHASES: Cure Light Wounds Potion, Scroll (Comprehend Languages), Potion Bandolier, 2 Flasks of Acid, 3 Crossbow Bolts, Wand of Vigor, Lessor (4/50 charges) = 170 GP, 3 SP

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=18, Touch=12, FF=16 / HP=15/15 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=2, Will = 6 _________________________________________________________________________

Sister Elektra paints her face with a well-practiced 'public' smile when Varon fails to follow normal social conventions, but the Elemental Priestess is far from surprised by the lack of formalities given unusual meeting and the nature of its primary constituents clearly understanding that no offense is intended.

Sitting and listening, the holy woman mentally muses to herself, I wish I knew more about the deity, 'Evening Glory.' All we learned was their motto, 'death need not do love apart,' which the elders usually speculated to either be deceptive or possibly involve a hidden trick or cost.

However, when mention is made of acting as disguised nobles or as clergy, the Dwarven minister speaks up saying, "I believe we should use the clerical excuse to enter the sector. First of all, it's true so no one will have to lie or could be found to be lying. Second, I actually am a Priestess and know the psalms and prayers, so there will also be no reason to bluff."

"Furthermore, if the church agrees to pay those who also wish to enter to act as bodyguards and I hand you each a coin before the job, you can honestly claim to be paid bodyguards and also won't have to bluff or lie to gain admission to the place," the stout woman adds with a sincere smile.

"On the other hand, if we pretend to be nobles and there is a single slip up, then the deception will be exposed. To the contrary, since the clergy-plan has no deception involved in it there simply is no risk of such exposure," Elektra adds logically hoping to avoid needless lying and the eventual repercussions from the gods that typically follows such behavior.

"Finally, even if required to disclose our reason to enter, there is nothing suspicious about a noble family contacting the church to obtain an object of historical importance in our collection. Such is common practice among both the rich and the elite, and once again, has the benefit of being true," the cleric adds with a hopeful smile silently praying the group goes with truth over deception.

As for the rest of the discussion between Varon and the reptilian, Shade, Sister Elektra merely listens and attempts to decipher what she can and commit to memory those details which she can't, in the hope of latter putting the pieces of the puzzle together with the able help and different perspective of her more intellectual and street-experienced colleagues at a more opportune time, as she watches and listens to everyone and everything around her.

Show Mechanics

PURCHASES: Cure Light Wounds Potion, Scroll (Comprehend Languages), Potion Bandolier, 2 Flasks of Acid, 3 Crossbow Bolts, Wand of Vigor, Lessor (4/50 charges) = 170 GP, 3 SP

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"On the other hand, if we pretend to be nobles and there is a single slip up, then the deception will be exposed. However, since the clergy-plan has no deception involved in it there is no risk of exposure," Elektra adds logically hoping to avoid needless lying and the eventual repercussions from the gods that typically follows such behavior.

"Finally, even if required to disclose our reason to enter, there is nothing suspicious about a noble family contacting the church to obtain an object of historical importance in our collection. Such is common practice among both the rich and the elite, and once again, has the benefit of being true," the cleric adds with a hopeful smile silently praying the group goes with truth over deception.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Furthermore, if the church agrees to pay each of you to act as bodyguards and I hand you each a coin before the job, you can honestly claim to be paid bodyguards and also won't have to bluff or lie to gain admission to the place," the stout woman adds with a sincere smile.

"On the other hand, if we pretend to be nobles and there is a single slip up, then the deception will be exposed. However, since the clergy-plan has no deception involved in it there is no risk of exposure," Elektra adds logically hoping to avoid needless lying and the eventual repercussions from the gods that typically follows such behavior.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Furthermore, if the church agrees to pay each of you to act as bodyguards and I hand you each a coin before the job, you can honestly claim to be paid bodyguards and also won't have to bluff or lie to gain admission to the place," the stout woman adds with a sincere smile.

"On the other hand, if we pretend to be nobles and there is a single slip up, then the deception will be exposed. On the other hand, the clergy-plan has no deception involved in it to even expose," Elektra adds logically hoping to avoid needless lying and the eventual repercussions from the gods that typically follows such behavior.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Furthermore, if the church agrees to pay each of you to act as bodyguards and I hand you each a con, you can honestly claim to be paid bodyguards and also won't have to bluff or lie to gain admission to the place," the stout woman adds with a sincere smile.

"On the other hand, if we pretend to be nobles and there is a single slip up, then the deception will be exposed. On the other hand, the clergy-plan has no deception involved in it to even expose," Elektra adds logically hoping to avoid needless lying and the eventual repercussions from the gods that typically follows such behavior.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Furthermore, if I actually pay each of you an equal share of the end profits, plus one copper each to act as bodyguards, you can honestly claim to be paid bodyguards and also won't have to bluff or lie to gain admission to the place."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

When mention is made of acting as disguised nobles, the Dwarven minister speaks up saying, "I believe we should use the clerical excuse to enter the sector. First of all, it's true so no one will have to lie or could be found to be lying. Second, I actually am a Priestess and know the psalms and prayers, so there will also be no reason to bluff."

"Furthermore, if I actually pay each of you an equal share of the end profits, plus one copper each to act as bodyguards, you can honestly claim to be paid bodyguards and also won't have to bluff or lie to gain admission to the place."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

When mention is made of acting as disguised nobles, the Dwarven minister speaks up saying, "I believe we should use the clerical excuse to enter the sector. First of all, it's true so no one will have to lie or could be found to be lying. Second, I actually am a Priestess and know the psalms and prayers, so there will also be no reason to bluff."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Furthermore, if I actually pay each of you an equal share of the end profits, plus one copper each to act as bodyguards, you can honestly claim to be paid bodyguards and also won't have to bluff or lie to gain admission to the place. On the other hand, if we pretend to be nobles and there is a single slip up, then the deception will be exposed. The clergy plan has no deception to even expose," Elektra adds logically hoping to avoid needless lying.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action: