Edit History

Terran

Terran

Sister Elektra. Healer & Elementalist

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=18, Touch=12, FF=16 / HP=15/15 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=2, Will = 6 _________________________________________________________________________

Sister Elektra smiles and jovially replies, "Well, you almost have me convinced to needlessly lie for no gain or advantage whatsoever."

Slightly confused, the Dwarven Priestess says to Skold, "I'm not sure that pretending to be a group of nobles counts as looking small or are you suggesting a third alternative?"

"Additionally, I would be shocked if a Death Cult took notice of a nobody cleric acting as a cleric in order to gain admission through a common internal city check point to sell a piece of artwork, or even how such a mundane action is competitive with anyone else."

"Furthermore, I would be surprised if any other religions or faiths are even monitoring everyone who is passing through from one sector of the city to another sector, although I suppose anything is possible," she adds with legitimate skepticism. 

Next the holy woman asks Varon in order to have more information, "By the way, is it illegal to impersonate nobility and, if so, is there a criminal or civil penalty associated with it?"

"Besides being permanently socially shunned and potentially politically ostracized by those in power or, even worse, being confused as associated with the assassins who are hiding and operating in the city, that is?"

Show Mechanics

PURCHASES: Cure Light Wounds Potion, Scroll (Comprehend Languages), Potion Bandolier, 2 Flasks of Acid, 3 Crossbow Bolts, Wand of Vigor, Lessor (4/50 charges) = 170 GP, 3 SP

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=18, Touch=12, FF=16 / HP=15/15 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=2, Will = 6 _________________________________________________________________________

Sister Elektra smiles and replies, "Well, you almost have me convinced to needlessly lie for no gain or advantage whatsoever."

Slightly confused, the Dwarven Priestess says to Skold, "I'm not sure that pretending to be a group of nobles counts as looking small or are you suggesting a third alternative?"

"Additionally, I would be shocked if a Death Cult took notice of a nobody cleric acting as a cleric in order to gain admission through a common internal city check point to sell a piece of artwork, or even how such a mundane action is competitive with anyone else."

"Furthermore, I would be surprised if any other religions or faiths are even monitoring everyone who is passing through from one sector of the city to another sector, although I suppose anything is possible," she adds with legitimate skepticism. 

Next the holy woman asks Varon in order to have more information, "By the way, is it illegal to impersonate nobility and, if so, is there a criminal or civil penalty associated with it?"

"Besides being permanently socially shunned and potentially politically ostracized by those in power or, even worse, being confused as associated with the assassins who are hiding and operating in the city, that is?"

Show Mechanics

PURCHASES: Cure Light Wounds Potion, Scroll (Comprehend Languages), Potion Bandolier, 2 Flasks of Acid, 3 Crossbow Bolts, Wand of Vigor, Lessor (4/50 charges) = 170 GP, 3 SP

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

Sister Elektra smiles and replies, "Well, you almost have me convinced to needlessly lie for no gain or advantage whatsoever."

"Additionally, I would be shocked if a Death Cult took notice of a nobody cleric acting as a cleric in order to gain admission through a mundane internal city check point to sell a piece of artwork or how that is competitive with anyone else."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Additionally, I would be shocked if a Death Cult took notice of a nobody cleric acting as a cleric in order to gain admission through a mundane internal city check point to sell a piece of artwork."

"In fact, I would be surprised if any other religions or faiths are even monitoring everyone who is passing through from one sector of the city to another sector, although I suppose anything is possible," she adds with legitimate skepticism. 

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Additionally, I would be shocked if a Death Cult took notice of a nobody cleric acting as a cleric in order to gain admission through a mundane internal city check point to sell a piece of artwork."

"In fact, I would be surprised if any other religions or faiths are even monitoring everyone who is passing through from one sector of the city to another sector, although I suppose anything is possible," she adds with legitimate skepticism. 

"Furthermore, besides being permanently socially shunned and potentially politically ostracized by those in power or, even worse, being confused as associated with the assassins who are hiding and operating in the city?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Additionally, I would be shocked if a Death Cult took notice of a nobody cleric acting as a cleric in order to gain admission through an internal city check point to sell a piece of artwork."

"Furthermore, besides being permanently socially shunned and potentially politically ostracized by those in power or, even worse, being confused as associated with the assassins who are hiding and operating in the city?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Additionally, I would be shocked if a Death Cult took notice of a nobody cleric acting as a cleric in order to gain admission through an internal city check point to sell a piece of artwork."

Next the holy woman asks Varon in order to have more information, "By the way, is it illegal to impersonate nobility and, if so, is there a criminal or civil penalty associated with it."

"Besides being permanently socially shunned and potentially politically ostracized by those in power or, even worse, being confused as associated with the assassins who are hiding and operating in the city?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Additionally, I would be shocked if a Death Cult took notice of a cleric acting as cleric to gain admission through an internal city check point in order to sell a piece of artwork."

Next the holy woman asks Varon in order to have more information, "By the way, is it illegal to impersonate nobility and, if so, is there a criminal or civil penalty associated with it."

"Besides being permanently socially shunned and potentially politically ostracized by those in power or, even worse, being confused as associated with the assassins who are hiding and operating in the city?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"Additionally, I would be shocked if a Death Cult took notice of a cleric acting as cleric to gain admission through an internal city check point in order to sell a piece of artwork."

Next the holy woman asks Varon in order to have more information, "By the way, is it illegal to impersonate nobility and, if so, is there a criminal or civil penalty associated with it besides, you know, being permanently socially shunned and potentially politically ostracized by those in power or, even worse, being confused as associated with the assassins who are operating in the city?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

Next the holy woman asks Varon in order to have more information, "By the way, is it illegal to impersonate nobility and, if so, is there a criminal or civil penalty associated with it besides, you know, being permanently socially shunned and potentially politically ostracized by those in power?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action: