Edit History

Terran

Terran

Sister Elektra. Healer & Elementalist

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=18, Touch=12, FF=16 / HP=15/15 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=2, Will = 6 _________________________________________________________________________

Sister Elektra grunts and says, "Ain't no way I'll pass as some 'fancy-pants' noble do-nothing!"

"I'll just go as myself, after all many religions cling to the nobility like leeches on a wet dog," she adds confirming the accuracy of her prior statement.

"That being said, there is no use in not updating my holy attire with the colors of the various elements," the Elemental Priestess adds with a grin.

"New vestments and accouterments in fiery red, icy blue, earthy green, and white sheer representing air would be absolutely perfect," she adds.

"Thank you!"

Show Mechanics

PURCHASES: Cure Light Wounds Potion, Scroll (Comprehend Languages), Potion Bandolier, 2 Flasks of Acid, 3 Crossbow Bolts, Wand of Vigor, Lessor (4/50 charges) = 170 GP, 3 SP

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=18, Touch=12, FF=16 / HP=15/15 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=2, Will = 6 _________________________________________________________________________

Sister Elektra grunts and says, "Ain't no way I'll pass as some 'fancy-pants' noble do-nothing!"

"I'll just go as myself, after all many religions cling to the nobility like leeches on a wet dog," she adds confirming the accuracy of her prior statement.

"That being said, there is no use in not updating my holy attire with the colors of the various elements," the Elemental Priestess adds with a grin.

"New vestments and accouterments in fiery red, icy blue, earthy green, and white sheer representing air would be absolutely perfect," she adds. "Thank you!"

Show Mechanics

PURCHASES: Cure Light Wounds Potion, Scroll (Comprehend Languages), Potion Bandolier, 2 Flasks of Acid, 3 Crossbow Bolts, Wand of Vigor, Lessor (4/50 charges) = 170 GP, 3 SP

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

"That being said, there is no use in not update my holy attire with the colors of the various elements," the Elemental Priestess adds with a grin.

"New vestments and accouterments in fiery red, icy blue, earthy green, and white sheer representing air would be absolutely perfect," she adds. "Thank you!"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action: