Edit History

Ruess

Ruess

Under The Sun

"Hello to the wall!" calls one of the rich dwarves upon getting to a reasonable distance of it. "Rakket from Rakner Mining Company, and coming through! We have got business at Riverhill Arbor!"

There is a moment as the troops on the wall shuffle as the message is conveyed and someone in a slightly more decorated armor appears on the battlements. That someone proceeds with a response forthwith. "Sure thing, sir. Just as soon as I see some tokens. If you have business at Riverhill Arbor then you'll have a token to show me." At this distance you don't get too good of a look but it's a female voice with some odd tint to it. It's not too odd.

"Murhadin spare me! I've come here all the way from Dune Dalen and now you're telling me to jump through hoops! Open the gate, I say! We have no time for this foolery with your tokens!" And you don't need to be anywhere even close to the dwarf group to hear a temper flaring.

"Terribly sorry, master dwarf, sir, but I'm under orders that no one comes in or out without a token-" The guard over on the wall sounds wholly unbothered at the flaring temper of this rich bunch.

"Well we don't have one because no one had the decency to tell us in advance! Not one of you beardless jarghs spent so much as a minute offering to share such vital details! Are you paid to hide important things like that!?

VKAkopio.png.bf19c72a1221f9d9fa704ac6f179c6b2.pngBeside you, Varon leans in and motions for you to lend him your ear.

"Rakner Clan. I have had the displeasure of having to interact with their clan. Be warned, they are a good example of how dwarves fill a Book Of Grudges in a single century. They exist today through deals made with persons who concern themselves more with gold than decency."

Skill rolls

Sense Motive: What's going on with the guard and the shouter?

Knowledge: Nobility: Who and what is Clan Rakner?

Knowledge: History: Who and what is Clan Rakner?

RielatThird weekday, 30th49 days to a month, except Mesha is a day short of MeshaFirst month of the year, out of eight in total. 8:26 A.M

Ruess

Ruess

Under The Sun

"Hello to the wall!" calls one of the rich dwarves upon getting to a reasonable distance of it. "Rakket from Rakner Mining Company, and coming through! We have got business at Riverhill Arbor!"

There is a moment as the troops on the wall shuffle as the message is conveyed and someone in a slightly more decorated armor appears on the battlements. That someone proceeds with a response forthwith. "Sure thing, sir. Just as soon as I see some tokens. If you have business at Riverhill Arbor then you'll have a token to show me." At this distance you don't get too good of a look but it's a female voice with some odd tint to it. It's not too odd.

"Murhadin spare me! I've come here all the way from Dune Dalen and now you're telling me to jump through hoops! Open the gate, I say! We have no time for this foolery with your tokens!" And you don't need to be anywhere even close to the dwarf group to hear a temper flaring.

"Terribly sorry, master dwarf, sir, but I'm under orders that no one comes in or out without a token-" The guard over on the wall sounds wholly unbothered at the flaring temper of this rich bunch.

"Well we don't have one because no one had the decency to tell us in advance! Not one of you beardless jarghs spent so much as a minute offering to share such vital details! Are you paid to hide important things like that!?

VKAkopio.png.bf19c72a1221f9d9fa704ac6f179c6b2.pngBeside you, Varon leans in and motions for you to lend him your ear.

"Rakner Clan. I have had the displeasure of having to interact with their clan. Be warned, they are a good example of how dwarves fill a Book Of Grudges in a single century. They exist today through deals made with persons who concern themselves more with gold than decency."

Skill rolls

Sense Motive: What's going on with the guard and the shouter?

Knowledge: Nobility: Who and what is Clan Rakner?

Knowledge: History: Who and what is Clan Rakner?

RielatThird weekday, 30th49 days to a month, except Mesha is a day short of MeshaFirst month of the year, out of eight in total. 8:26 A.M