Edit History

Doallyn McClare / Royal Tactician & Conjurer 

jensen-ackles-early-twenties-short-black-hair-black-goatee-facial-hair-black-military-uniform--766090635-fotor-bg-remover-20240420153430.png.be4848e3028270494c20b4c60888f036.png

Male - Human Noble - Neutral Good

Wizard (Conjurer) 1 / Duskblade 1

Initiative + 1 / Hit Points: 13 / Speed: 30ft

Armor Class: 14 / Touch: 11 / Flat-Footed: 13

Will + 5 / Reflex +1 / Fortitude +3

Doallyn met Skold's handshake instead with a clasp at the forearm in greeting.

Skold. Well met. I can't say I am much of a religious man myself. But I am familiar enough with the Gods to know Heironeous by name. I would imagine a man that fights in his name is a good one to have by their side right now with the treachery afoot.

Racanna would take the offered hand as well in turn, though her voice was strained and raw. She placed a hand on her throat, despite it. A stubbornness in her eyes and determination that she would not allow the injury to keep her from responding to a degree as was proper of her station.

Halò

Racanna winced from the strain. Doallyn paused and looked at her with a bit of sadness. Moving around he stood behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder before looking back to Skold and addressed his question.

Tis' not my house to give all the information of what befell within its walls. However as one of the near victims that happened to be here at the time, I also feel that I can not avoid it.

He paused for a moment, seeming to weigh the words on how to best approach the topic.

There was an attack...

Doallyn trailed off. Still replaying the events his mind.

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male Neutral Good  Human Wizard,

Init +1 

HP: 13/13

Speed: 30

AC: 14

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 13

Fort +3 / Ref +1 / Will +5

Base Attack Bonus: +1

Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 14

Spellbook

Wizard Spells Per Day: 

Cantrips - 3 

Message | Message | Open/Close

1st Level - 2 (1 + Intelligence Bonus Spell ) 

Spell Save DC:  10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier (+3)Conjuration Spells +1     

Summon Monster | Summoner Monster

Duskblade Spells Per Day:

Cantrips - 4

Detect Magic | Read Magic | Detect Magic | Read Magic

1st Level - 2

Blade of Blood | Resist Energy

Spell Like Abilities: 6

(Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Flare, Ghost Sound, Read Magic)

jensen-ackles-early-twenties-short-black-hair-black-goatee-facial-hair-black-military-uniform--766090635-fotor-bg-remover-20240420153430.png.be4848e3028270494c20b4c60888f036.png

Skold. Well met. I can't say I am much of a religious man myself. But I am familiar enough with the Gods to know Heironeous by name. I would imagine a man that fights in his name is a good one to have by their side right now with the treachery afoot.

Racanna would take the offered hand as well in turn, though her voice was strained and raw. She placed a hand on her throat, despite it. A stubbornness in her eyes and determination that she would not allow the injury to keep her from responding to a degree as was proper of her station.

Halò

Racanna winced from the strain. Doallyn paused and looked at her with a bit of sadness. Moving around he stood behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder before looking back to Skold and addressed his question.

Tis' not my house to give all the information of what befell within its walls. However as one of the near victims that happened to be here at the time, I also feel that I can not avoid it.

He paused for a moment, seeming to weigh the words on how to best approach the topic.

There was an attack...

Doallyn trailed off again. Still replaying the events his mind.

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Init +1 

Spellbook

Wizard Spells Per Day: 

Cantrips - 3 

Spell Save DC:  10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier (+3)Conjuration Spells +1     

Cantrips - 4

1st Level - 2

Halò

Racanna winced from the strain. Doallyn paused and looked at her with a bit of sadness. Moving around he stood behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder before looking back to Skold and the second half of his question.

There was an attack...

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Init +1 

Spellbook

Wizard Spells Per Day: 

Cantrips - 3 

Cantrips - 4

1st Level - 2

Halò

Racanna winced from the strain. Doallyn paused and looked at her with a bit of sadness. Moving around he moved behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder before looking back to Skold and the second half of his question.

There was an attack...

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Init +1 

Spellbook

Wizard Spells Per Day: 

Cantrips - 3 

Cantrips - 4

1st Level - 2

Doallyn met Skold's handshake instead with a clasp at the arm forearm in greeting.

Halò

Racanna winced from the strain. Doallyn paused and looked at her with a bit of sadness. Moving around he moved behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder before looking back to Skold and the second half of his question.

There was an attack...

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Init +1 

Spellbook

Wizard Spells Per Day: 

Cantrips - 3 

Cantrips - 4

1st Level - 2