Edit History

Doallyn McClare / Royal Tactician & Conjurer 

jensen-ackles-early-twenties-short-black-hair-black-goatee-facial-hair-black-military-uniform--766090635-fotor-bg-remover-20240420153430.png.be4848e3028270494c20b4c60888f036.png

Male - Human Noble - Neutral Good

Wizard (Conjurer) 1 / Duskblade 1

Initiative + 1 / Hit Points: 13 / Speed: 30ft

Armor Class: 14 / Touch: 11 / Flat-Footed: 13

Will + 5 / Reflex +1 / Fortitude +3

Doallyn nodded a return to both the curtsy and the bow from Sarsi and Elektra. Racanna smiled lightly as Sarsi sat beside her and attempted to make some sort of conversation regarding the outfit. The inability to hold a dialogue was vexing the noble woman and it was clearly written all over her face amid the lacerations and other indicators of the conflict. There were a few hand motions between the fabric and at Sarsi's eyes, to give the implication to saying how well they went together. A best attempt that the noble woman could manage at this time. Her attention shifted back to Doallyn however as he continued a bit more on the events. She reached a hand up to the one on her shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

The entire story is a bit long-winded. I will try and keep it as neatly trimmed down as possible.

He breathed a bit before beginning.

My grandfather Myrddin, who I mentioned, had gone missing a few months prior. He'd spoken to me as well via Sending spells, but most of those messages were confusing and bordering of a man losing his mind. Things involving crowns, gates, eyes. Much of it wild ramblings. I'd attempted to contact him back through similar means but was unsuccessful in getting a response. Racanna through utilizing several of her father's networks was able to track him down here. Neferkare hosting him. He was speaking with the master of the household here. Looking to make some sort of research deal.

Doallyn paused for a moment before continuing.

Having last heard of his location in Sandpyke here, I followed to try and find him. To figure out what was going on with his sudden irrational behavior. Find out if he needed some sort of help. Emissaries of Evening Glory arrived at roughly the same time.

He shook his head a bit.

I'm not very familiar with the group. Something preached about eternal love. There is undeath attached so I'm less inclined to listen. Needless to say, I would likely venture a guess of their involvement. The timing is too... convenient. Darkness covered much of what transpired. I wish I could provide more vivid details of the actually attack. The end result however was several of the Lady's kin slaughtered and well as numerous guards and at least a dozen house staff. Racanna and myself also nearly killed. Perhaps an added bonus to send two more houses into chaos by having their heirs killed.

Doallyn frowned.

My grandfather also having already disappeared into the wind once again before our arrival.

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male Neutral Good  Human Wizard,

Init +1 

HP: 13/13

Speed: 30

AC: 14

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 13

Fort +3 / Ref +1 / Will +5

Base Attack Bonus: +1

Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 14

Spellbook

Wizard Spells Per Day: 

Cantrips - 3 

Message | Message | Open/Close

1st Level - 2 (1 + Intelligence Bonus Spell ) 

Spell Save DC:  10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier (+3)Conjuration Spells +1     

Summon Monster | Summoner Monster

Duskblade Spells Per Day:

Cantrips - 4

Detect Magic | Read Magic | Detect Magic | Read Magic

1st Level - 2

Blade of Blood | Resist Energy

Spell Like Abilities: 6

(Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Flare, Ghost Sound, Read Magic)

jensen-ackles-early-twenties-short-black-hair-black-goatee-facial-hair-black-military-uniform--766090635-fotor-bg-remover-20240420153430.png.be4848e3028270494c20b4c60888f036.png

Doallyn nodded a return to both the curtsy and the bow from Sarsi and Elektra. Racanna smiled lightly as Sarsi sat beside her and attempted to make some sort of conversation regarding the outfit. The inability to hold a dialogue was vexing the noble woman and it was clearly written all over her face amid the lacerations and other indicators of the conflict. There were a few hand motions between the fabric and at Sarsi's eyes, to give the implication to saying how well they went together. A best attempt that the noble woman could manage at this time. Her attention shifted back to Doallyn however as he continued a bit more on the events. She reached a hand up to the one on her shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

The entire story is a bit long-winded. I will try and keep it as neatly trimmed down as possible.

My grandfather Myrddin, who I mentioned, had gone missing a few months prior. He'd spoken to me as well via Sending spells, but most of those messages were confusing and bordering of a man losing his mind. Things involving crowns, gates, eyes. Much of it wild ramblings. I'd attempted to contact him back through similar means but was unsuccessful in getting a response. Racanna through utilizing several of her father's networks was able to track him down here. Neferkare hosting him. He was speaking with the master of the household here. Looking to make some sort of research deal.

Having last heard of his location in Sandpyke here, I followed to try and find him. To figure out what was going on with his sudden irrational behavior. Find out if he needed some sort of help. Emissaries of Evening Glory arrived at roughly the same time.

He shook his head a bit.

I'm not very familiar with the group. Something preached about eternal love. There is undeath attached so I'm less inclined to listen. Needless to say, I would likely venture a guess of their involvement. The timing is too... convenient. Darkness covered much of what transpired. I wish I could provide more vivid details of the actually attack. The end result however was several of the Lady's kin slaughtered and well as numerous guards and at least a dozen house staff. Racanna and myself also nearly killed. Perhaps an added bonus to send two more houses into chaos by having their heirs killed.

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Init +1 

Spellbook

Wizard Spells Per Day: 

Cantrips - 3 

Spell Save DC:  10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier (+3)Conjuration Spells +1     

Cantrips - 4

1st Level - 2

He shook his head a bit.

I'm not very familiar with the group. Something preached about eternal love. There is undeath attached so I'm less inclined to listen. Needless to say, I would likely venture a guess of their involvement. The timing is too... convenient. Darkness covered much of what transpired. I wish I could provide more vivid details of the actually attack. The end result however was several of the Lady's kin slaughter and well as numerous guards and at least a dozen house staff.

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Init +1 

Spellbook

Wizard Spells Per Day: 

Cantrips - 3 

Cantrips - 4

1st Level - 2