Edit History

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.png

The woman, she's in the mid-30s, she stop peeling the apple while looking at him, sizing the, rater large, man.

Billy doesnt make a great first impression, his words and the way he speak make him sound a thug pretending, badly, to not be a thug.I'm playing with Billy's hangup: Sometimes your simple experiences show that you lack eloquence or understanding of the greater world around you. When you meet someone new who you don’t share an Influence with, you suffer a Snag on your first Social Skill Test with them.

Emma is someone new who doesnt share an influence with Billy, perfect opportunity to play it out!

"they call you...big pig? and i thought they were mean with me" faking ignorance.

But she is not here to provoke, especially this wall of muscles, a thrown apple wouldnt stop him, probably not even a thrown fridge, not that she can lift that.

" Emma, Emma West, Air Force, PJs, now reservist, frankly i find this obsession with codenames a bit childish but when in Rome, do as the romans do, no? i've got Angel. Maybe because when someones is about to die, i'm there" playing on the interpretation, she's both a life saver and a death dealer but let Billy read it as he wish.

She resume peeling the apple , her eyes on the fruit as she speak "the General said everyone's here earned their spot" the statement hide a question that she doesnt ask openly

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.png

The woman, she's in the mid-30s, she stop peeling the apple while looking at him, sizing the, rater large, man.

Billy doesnt make a great first impression, his words and the way he speak make him sound a thug pretending, badly, to not be a thug.I'm playing with Billy's hangup: Sometimes your simple experiences show that you lack eloquence or understanding of the greater world around you. When you meet someone new who you don’t share an Influence with, you suffer a Snag on your first Social Skill Test with them.

Emma is someone new who doesnt share an influence with Billy, perfect opportunity to play it out!

"they call you...big pig? and i thought they were mean with me" faking ignorance.

But she is not here to provoke, especially this wall of muscles, a thrown apple wouldnt stop him, probably not even a thrown fridge, not that she can lift that.

" Emma, Emma West, Air Force, PJs, now reservist, frankly i find this obsession with codenames a bit childish but when in Rome, do as the romans do, no? i've got Angel. Maybe because when someones is about to die, i'm there" playing on the interpretation, she's both a life saver and a death dealer but let Billy read it as he wish.

She resume peeling the apple , her eyes on the fruit as she speak "the General said everyone's here earned their spot" the statement hide a question that she doesnt openly ask