Edit History

dtspurrier

dtspurrier

1image.png.aa408f14c7c2b57e850cb3c4dd13e2ea.png

Billy Bob, late twenties, brown hair, blue eyes, short spike hair, gets up and goes to a counter and gets an orange. " Yes maam earned my spot. Personally Billy Bob or Bill is fine. if I can call you Emma great. The whole code name thing sounds dumb to me anyway. I am a civilian, earned my way by helping out some cops in a drug bust that the owner was cobra agents. One of the cops was an undercover Joe or fed and recommended me. Believe me having an army group show up at my RV asking for me without drawing weapons or making a fuss was a surprise to me. I can handle myself in a fight, great at driving and at good at kicking in doors when need be. "

dtspurrier

dtspurrier

1image.png.aa408f14c7c2b57e850cb3c4dd13e2ea.png

Billy Bob, late twenties, brown hair, blue eyes, short spike hair, gets up and goes to a counter and gets an orange. " Yes maam earned my spot. Personally Billy Bob or Bill is fine. If you want to be called Emma great. The whole code name thing sounds dumb to me anyway. So I am a civilian, earned my way by helping out some cops in a drug bust that the owner was cobra agents. One of the cops was an undercover Joe or fed and recommended me. Believe me having an army group show up at my RV asking for me without drawing weapons or making a fuss was a surprise to me. I can handle myself in a fight, great at driving and at good at kicking in doors when need be. "