Edit History

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.png

"should have kept the blouse " she reply at Decaf then add "i was supposed to do this alone, sergeant slaughter said the other teams could reduce their score to raise mine....buffoon"

She shake her head and resume talking while planning her next move "which means there is a team based ranking system, draw your own conclusions"

"ruining these clothes is a crime..." she whisper to herself, not liking the idea to crawl into mud, thankfully she left her belongings at the start of the exercise.

She move slow and steady, a bit too slow, Angel does lose precious time on this segment but get to the other side, standing up she try to not think at her jacket, by the end of this test she'll need to throw it into an incinerator.

She observe the next obstacle, another wall.

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.png

"should have kept the blouse " she reply at Decaf then add "i was supposed to do this alone, sergeant slaughter said the other teams could reduce their score to raise mine....buffoon"

She shake her head and resume talking while planning her next move "which means there is a team based ranking system, draw your own conclusions"

"ruining these clothes is a crime..." she whisper to herself, not liking the idea to crawl into mud, thankfully she left her belongings at the start of the exercise.

work in progress