Edit History

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.20b6e759626b7ffc84d6cc51e1d96b3e.jpegDaurant, Holy Warrior of Moradin

Daurant turns his head to the two hin, standing by the bars holding them in this forsaken cave.

"I dona know Geradil, Courana, I hear na movement out there... Me throat's getting dry. Mayhap someone's come, mayhap them tusks gone to find more folk to ransom."

Standing there in his tunic, he eyes the chest he thinks his gear is still inside of as he speaks. His hand goes to his chest, unconsciously seeking the symbol he always found there and the comfort that came with it. Grumbling as he realizes he'd done that again, he growls and grabs the bars, shaking them as hard as he can.

"So, how come you two hin to be in this hole? What brought you close enough to these parts to get ya nabbed?"

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Standard Action: Strength Check to Break Bars

Skill Checks

Stat Block

[URL=/sheets/?id=2873079][B][SIZE=+1]Daurant, son of Durl, Blood of Durgeddin, of Glitterhame[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male LG Mountain Dwarf Paladin, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 0, [B]HP[/B] 26/26, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 20, [B]Touch[/B] 10, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 20, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 2, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +7 (1d10+2, x3) [B] Hammer, throwing (3) [/B] +3 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Full plate[/B], [B] Shield, heavy steel[/B] (+8 Armor, +2 Shield) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 13 [B]Condition[/B] None
Daurant, son of Durl, Blood of Durgeddin, of Glitterhame
Male LG Mountain Dwarf Paladin, Level 3, Init 0, HP 26/26, Speed 20
AC 20, Touch 10, Flat-footed 20, Fort 6, Ref 2, Will 3, Base Attack Bonus 3
Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +7 (1d10+2, x3)
Hammer, throwing (3) +3 (1d6+2, x2)
Full plate , Shield, heavy steel (+8 Armor, +2 Shield)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 13
Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.20b6e759626b7ffc84d6cc51e1d96b3e.jpegDaurant, Holy Warrior of Moradin

Daurant turns his head to the two hin, standing by the bars holding them in this forsaken cave.

"I dona know Geradil, Courana, I hear na movement out there... Me throat's getting dry. Mayhap someone's come, mayhap them tusks gone to find more folk to ransom."

Standing there in his tunic, he eyes the chest he thinks his gear is still inside of as he speaks. His hand goes to his chest, unconsciously seeking the symbol he always found there and the comfort that came with it. Grumbling as he realizes he'd done that again, he growls and grabs the bars, shaking them as hard as he can.

"So, how come you two hin to be in this hole? What brought you close enough to these parts to get ya nabbed?"

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Skill Checks

Stat Block

[URL=/sheets/?id=2873079][B][SIZE=+1]Daurant, son of Durl, Blood of Durgeddin, of Glitterhame[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male LG Mountain Dwarf Paladin, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 0, [B]HP[/B] 26/26, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 20, [B]Touch[/B] 10, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 20, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 2, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +7 (1d10+2, x3) [B] Hammer, throwing (3) [/B] +3 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Full plate[/B], [B] Shield, heavy steel[/B] (+8 Armor, +2 Shield) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 13 [B]Condition[/B] None
Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Skill Checks

Stat Block

Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

Daurant Daurant, Holy Warrior of Moradin

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Skill Checks

Stat Block

Condition None