Edit History

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.20b6e759626b7ffc84d6cc51e1d96b3e.jpegDaurant, Holy Warrior of Moradin

"There they be, my faithful blades! Faith and Fury!"

Daurant picks up a large dwarven waraxe in each hand and raises them both, turning them, as if examining them for any damage or marks before kissing the blade of each. Seemingly satisfied, he sets them down only to pick up a collection of metal plates, heavy boots, padded leathers and a large open, though only slightly, helm. Donning the padding and boots, he urges the hin:

"Come, friends, aid me in donning my armor and we shall be gone."

As soon as his armor is donned, and his backpack and equipment are on his back, Daurant picks up his axes and looks around for a light source the hin can use before he motions to the halflings to follow him.

"Keep several steps back and follow me."

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action: With a light source secured, head in the direction from which the noises or voices had come before.

Standard Action: Realize the halflings might not be able to see in the dark. Are these chambers lit? If not, can Daurant locate a torch or lantern and light it to hand one of the hin to hold?

Skill Checks

Stat Block

[URL=/sheets/?id=2873079][B][SIZE=+1]Daurant, son of Durl, Blood of Durgeddin, of Glitterhame[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male LG Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Paladin, [B]Level[/B] 1/2, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 28/28, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 19, [B]Touch[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +5 (1d10+2, x3) [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +5 (1d10+2, x3) [B] Hammer, throwing (3) [/B] +3 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Full plate[/B] (+8 Armor, +1 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 13 [B]Condition[/B] None
Daurant, son of Durl, Blood of Durgeddin, of Glitterhame
Male LG Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Paladin, Level 1/2, Init 1, HP 28/28, Speed 20
AC 19, Touch 11, Flat-footed 18, Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus 3
Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +5 (1d10+2, x3)
Hammer, throwing (3) +3 (1d6+2, x2)
Full plate (+8 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 13
Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.20b6e759626b7ffc84d6cc51e1d96b3e.jpegDaurant, Holy Warrior of Moradin

"There they be, my faithful blades! Faith and Fury!"

Daurant picks up a large dwarven waraxe in each hand and raises them both, turning them, as if examining them for any damage or marks before kissing the blade of each. Seemingly satisfied, he sets them down only to pick up a collection of metal plates, heavy boots, padded leathers and large open, though only slightly, helm. Donning the padding and boots, he urges the hin:

As soon as his armor is donned, and his backpack and equipment are on his back, Daurant picks up his axes and looks around for a light source the hin can use before he motions to the halflings to follow him.

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action: With a light source secured, head in the direction from which the noises or voices had come before.

Standard Action: Realize the halflings might not be able to see in the dark. Are these chambers lit? If not, can Daurant locate a torch or lantern and light it to hand one of the hin to hold?

Skill Checks

Stat Block

[URL=/sheets/?id=2873079][B][SIZE=+1]Daurant, son of Durl, Blood of Durgeddin, of Glitterhame[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male LG Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Paladin, [B]Level[/B] 1/2, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 28/28, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 19, [B]Touch[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +5 (1d10+2, x3) [B]Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven [/B] +5 (1d10+2, x3) [B] Hammer, throwing (3) [/B] +3 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Full plate[/B] (+8 Armor, +1 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 13 [B]Condition[/B] None
Condition None

Sorithar

Sorithar

"There they be, my faithful blades! Faith ands Fury!"

Daurant picks up a large dwarven waraxe in each hand and raises them both, turning them, as if examining them for any damage or marks. Seemingly satisfied, he sets them down only to pick up a collection of metal plates, heavy boots, padded leathers and large open, though only slightly, helm. Donning the padding and boots, he urges the hin:

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Skill Checks

Stat Block

Condition None