Sasha, Son of Hermes (wip)

Step One: concept

Sasha, favorite son of Hermes, courier of anything or anyone.

Step Two : Paths

First path represent your origin, essentially who you were before the story started.
Action movie stuntman.
Skills: Athletics, Pilot, Close Combat

Second path represents your role, good place to put your character concept in.
You want a message to be delivered, you want some goods to be shipped, you want someone to be brought somewhere? I am your man.
Skills: Athletics, Pilot, Firearms

Third path represents your pantheon, how you relate to the gods and myths of their patron's pantheon.
Hermes most trusted delegate. If told to deliver something personally, Hermes might still be inclined to pass it to Sasha.
Skills: Empathy, Persuasion, Subterfuge

For each path, pick three skills associated with the path. Of course try to have them make sense when it comes to the Pantheon path two of the skills you choose must be the divine patron's Pantheon Divine Skills. Any given skill cannot be associated with more than two paths.

Pick a path condition that triggers when you invoke the path too often, you can pick from the example conditions or use it as a template to create your own.

Step Three: Skills

Prioritize which path is primary, secondary and tertiary.
Primary: Role
Secondary: Origin
Tertiary: Pantheon

Athletics 5 (parcours)
Pilot 5 (motorcycle)
Close Combat 3 (martial arts)
Firearms 3
Empathy 1
Persuasion 1
Subterfuge 3
Integrity 1
Technology 1

Step Four: Attributes

Physical Arena: Might (Force) 3, Dexterity (Finesse) 5, Stamina (Resilience) 3
Mental Arena: Intellect (Force) 2, Cunning (Finesse) 5, Resolve (Resilience) 2
Social Arena: Presence (Force) 2, Manipulation (Finesse) 4, Composure (Resilience) 2

Step Five: Callings and Knacks

Liminal 2
Flatlander
Unobtrusive Visitor

Trickster 1
Smoke and Mirrors

Guardian 2
A Fortress
A Warning

Step Six: Birthrights

You receive seven dots to allocate to your birthrights. You can choose from the ones made in the books or design your own. Gods trade and talk with each other or even participate in multiple pantheons, so if you have an interesting story of why you have a relic and the likes from another Pantheon, don't let your divine patron's Pantheon path stops you.

What I need: Access to the Journeys purview, a mythical vehicle (minimum motorcycle; better something that can change from motorcycle to car to plane to boat; best something that can change to any vehicle)

What I can have: 7-11 points for relics, followers, guides and/or creatures

I should consider putting some points in edges as well.

Let's try the Argo:
- 2 dots for granting access to Journeys
- 3 dots for a total of 4 physical forms (motorcycle, car, plane and boat/ship)
- 1 infinite fuel
Not sure if I should take enhancements or knacks. Those are naturally fast vehicles (Kawasaki H2, a top-tier car, a jet and a speedboat) and Sasha is naturally a great driver. I was thinking 4 dots for consciousness though. And the "Long road to anywhere" immortal knack might be intriguing as well.

Step Seven: Purviews

Metamorphosis (innate)

Epic Dexterity (innate)

Journeys

Step Eight: Boons

Unbarred Passage (Journeys)

One of Unerring Flight, Heavenly Stride or The Falling Star (Epic Dexterity)

Step Nine: Finishing Touches

Legend: 1

Virtues: Egotism vs. Kinship 

Health: One slot each for Bruised, Bruised, Injured, Maimed, and Taken Out;

Defense: 3

Movement Dice: 10

You receives 5 extra Skill dots, an extra Attribute dot, and either two additional Knacks or four points of Birthrights at this point in character creation.
Integrity +1
Subterfuge +2
Technology +1
Firearms +1

Now we are past the mechanics, worth thinking about and write down:

What do they look like? How do they dress? Who are their family and friends? Do they have any rivals? What’s their name?
Tell me more about your character backstory.

Write down a short term and long term deed.