Edit History

Laird_Thorne

Laird_Thorne

spacer.png

The Train Job

Doddsville, Kansas, 1884

The last few months have been a bit strained for you. Whether you were on a cattle drive, taming a town, playing cards on a riverboat or in a saloon or just existing day to day, your nerves have been worn down and you needed a change of scenery. As such, you've ended up in Doddsville Kansas, a small train stop town west of Topeka and on the Empire Rails line. While taking a breather and just relaxing for a change, you are approached by a white-haired, middle-aged individual who asks to speak to you.

spacer.png"I hope you'll forgive my intrusion and give me a moment of your time. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Quinton Morris and I am the Empire Rails representative in this area. I find myself in a bit of a quandry. I need to bring on a few hands to help me guard a mail train headed west.

It should be about an eight day round-trip and I'm offering ten dollars a day, decent food, and a place to spread your bedroll for that time. What do you say?"

Laird_Thorne

Laird_Thorne

spacer.png

The Train Job

The Great Plains, Kansas, 1884

The last few months have been a bit strained for you. Whether you were on a cattle drive, taming a town, playing cards on a riverboat or in a saloon or just existing day to day, your nerves have been worn down and you needed a change of scenery. As such, you've ended up in Doddsville Kansas, a small train stop town west of Topeka and on the Empire Rails line. While taking a breather and just relaxing for a change, you are approached by a white-haired, middle-aged individual who asks to speak to you.

spacer.png"I hope you'll forgive my intrusion and give me a moment of your time. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Quinton Morris and I am the Empire Rails representative in this area. I find myself in a bit of a quandry. I need to bring on a few hands to help me guard a mail train headed west.

It should be about an eight day round-trip and I'm offering ten dollars a day, decent food, and a place to spread your bedroll for that time. What do you say?"

Laird_Thorne

Laird_Thorne

spacer.png

The Train Job

The Great Plains, Kansas, 1884

"I hope you'll forgive my intrusion and give me a moment of your time. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Quinton Morris and I am the Empire Rails representative in this area. I find myself in a bit of a quandry. I need to bring on a few hands to help me guard a mail train headed west.