Edit History

Laird_Thorne

Laird_Thorne

Doddsville, Kansas, 1884spacer.png

Morris nodded, calmly listening to your questions and thinking a moment before replying as he shook the extended hands.

"I'm not expecting trouble, I just would hate for it to come and be caught short-handed as it were. It's really not more than a mail and passenger train, but given the nature of things with Vermillion and Iron Dragon both trying to expand this way I prefer caution, even if it means spending a bit extra. "

A pleasure to meet you Atticus.

He turned to Gwen with a smile. "If you know how to use that hogleg you're welcome. Or even if not, if you can cook, you would be welcome too. "

He sighed, relaxing a bit as he looked at each of you. "Get a good nights rest. The train leaves at noon tomorrow and if you're there it'll be welcome aboard. If not, no hard feelings."

OOC: let me know if there's anything in particular you want to do before the next morning, you all are free to interact, etc over dinner at the boarding house and I'll move things along to the next day when things play out. :)

Laird_Thorne

Laird_Thorne

Doddsville, Kansas, 1884

Morris nodded, calmly listening to your questions and thinking a moment before replying as he shook the extended hands.spacer.png

"I'm not expecting trouble, I just would hate for it to come and be caught short-handed as it were. It's really not more than a mail and passenger train, but given the nature of things with Vermillion and Iron Dragon both trying to expand this way I prefer caution, even if it means spending a bit extra. "

He turned to Gwen with a smile. "If you know how to use that hogleg you're welcome. Or even if not, if you can cook, you would be welcome too. "

He sighed, relaxing a bit as he looked at each of you. "Get a good nights rest. The train leaves at noon tomorrow and if you're there it'll be welcome aboard. If not, no hard feelings."

OOC: let me know if there's anything in particular you want to do before the next morning, you all are free to interact, etc over dinner at the boarding house and I'll move things along to the next day when things play out. :)

Laird_Thorne

Laird_Thorne

Doddsville, Kansas, 1884

Morris nodded, calmly listening to your questions and thinking a moment before replying as he shook the extended hands.spacer.png

Laird_Thorne

Laird_Thorne

Doddsville, Kansas, 1884

Morris nodded, calmly listening to your questions and thinking a moment before replying as he shook the extended hands.

spacer.png