Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

@Kistler I wasn't insinuating anything at all. I just happened to miss your specification of target as I didn't click on your OOC/Actions tab - so whilst I saw that you had designated a random target, I didn't know which was which. Thanks for pointing that out, however.

As I play in two other PF2e games with a GM who prefers placing OOC and Actions into fieldsets rather than behind a spoiler, I have probably lost the habit of using and checking those other than for semi-permanent character data.

In any case, with no tactical map here, hopefully GM will have Qingalic Stride to and Grapple whichever target seems the most "active" or can be reached in two Strides or whatever. Presumably being hit would remove any Charm effect in any case, no?

Vedast

Vedast

@Kistler I wasn't insinuating anything at all. I just happened to miss your specification of target as I didn't click on your OOC/Actions tab - so whilst I saw that you had designated a random target, I didn't know which was which. Thanks for pointing that out, however.

As I play in two other PF2e games with a GM who prefers placing OOC and Actions into fieldsets rather than behind a spoiler, I have probably lost the habit of using and checking those.

In any case, with no tactical map here, hopefully GM will have Qingalic Stride to and Grapple whichever target seems the most "active" or can be reached in two Strides or whatever. Presumably being hit would remove any Charm effect in any case, no?

Vedast

Vedast

@Kistler I wasn't insinuating anything at all. I just happened to miss your specification of target as I didn't click on your OOC/Actions tab - so whilst I saw that you had designated a random target, I didn't know which was which.

As I play in two other PF2e games with a GM who prefers placing OOC and Actions into fieldsets rather than behind a spoiler, I have probably lost the habit of using and checking those.