Edit History

Spektor

Spektor

Jaqi-removebg-preview.png.b3541d0c0510d68f8de0fcef4a59de2b.pngJaqelenna Lanthaloren

Silvanesti Elf Dragonrune Fighter (3) | Conditions: None

checked-shield.svgAC: 16 | health-normal.svg HP: 30/30 | awareness.svg PP: 13 | 2nd Wind: 1/1 |Action Surge: 1/1| Insp | Languages: Common, Draconic, Elvish

Through the pulse of her own heartbeat pounding in her ears Jaqi hears her name called out by a familiarly refined voice. Her head jerks towards Jonas’ direction and she unintentionally snarls at him, bearing her sharp canines in his direction. Her eyes scan the wound in his side and she mentally kicks herself for moving away from them to engage the enemy. 

“Yes. I coming!” She off-handedly slings her blade to the side to rid it of the goblin’s corpse and begins stomping towards the annoying little creatures hiding in the bushes. “No hiding!” She threatens while looming over one of the bushes that she believes one of the goblins to be hiding in. With a sweeping attack, the edge of her blade lops off the top of the bush with ease. It seems they had come to handle the landscaping as well as pest control.

Whether her attack drew blood or not, her eyes shifted to icy blue slits and she exhaled a long breath, coating the area around her in a misty haze. She would ensure none of her allies were injured again.

OoC

Movement: Running to U/V 12/13

Action: Attack Goblin 9. (Using my Squire feat precise Strikes to cancel disadvantage.)

Bonus Action: Perception to see Goblin 9. (Failed)

Reaction: Cloud Rune if an enemy hits an ally within 30 feet of me

Spektor

Spektor

Jaqi-removebg-preview.png.b3541d0c0510d68f8de0fcef4a59de2b.pngJaqelenna Lanthaloren

checked-shield.svgAC: 16 | health-normal.svg HP: 30/30 | awareness.svg PP: 13 | 2nd Wind: 1/1 |Action Surge: 1/1| Insp | Languages: Common, Draconic, Elvish

Through the pulse of her own heartbeat pounding in her ears Jaqi hears her name called out by a familiarly refined voice. Her head jerks towards Jonas’ direction and she unintentionally snarls at him, bearing her sharp canines in his direction. Her eyes scan the wound in his side and she mentally kicks herself for moving away from them to engage the enemy. 

“Yes. I coming!” She off-handedly slings her blade to the side to rid it of the goblin’s corpse and begins stomping towards the annoying little creatures hiding in the bushes. “No hiding!” She threatens while looming over one of the bushes that she believes one of the goblins to be hiding in. With a sweeping attack, the edge of her blade lops off the top of the bush with ease. It seems they had come to handle the landscaping as well as pest control.

Whether her attack drew blood or not, her eyes shifted to icy blue slits and she exhaled a long breath, coating the area around her in a misty haze. She would ensure none of her allies were injured again.

OoC

Action: Attack Goblin 9. (Using my Squire feat precise Strikes to cancel disadvantage.)

Bonus Action: Perception to see Goblin 9. (Failed)

Spektor

Spektor

(Checking Rolls)

OoC

Action: Attack Goblin 9.

Bonus Action: Perception to see Goblin 9.