Edit History

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

pete2.jpeg.63deae77e7cdfdeeeaf44d0bb3e5e195.jpegms. 'Blueblood' Pirate, Rogue, Swashbuckler, Duelist, Criminal...
Young adult 5'11 female human variant fighter, CN eldritch knight 4 ..
action surge.. (0)
init +3 ..mage armor.. (AC 16, HP 25... 28) second wind..(0) heal 1d10+4 condition.. normal, mobile ..base move..40'
human traits... Athlete, Stealth+5 ...prev.. Pirate ..skills.. Athletics+4, Perception+3, Acrobatics+5, Intimidation+1.

stats.. STR 15, DEX 16, CON 10, INT 14, WIS 12, CHA 8 ..saves.. STR +4, CON +2 ..spells.. INT ..prof.. +2
heroic... Mobile, Duelist (fs) ..eldritch knight.. Bonded weapons (whip..dagger) ..cantrips.. blade ward, shocking grasp (kiss)
spell... Casting +4, Save DC 12 ..known.. mage armor, shield, protection from good / evil, thunderwave ..slots (3)

*CAPTAIN BLUEBLOOD*

ms. Bloodblood was a bit confused, as this not the Drow ship that the enemy had retreated to when darkness and a thunderwave had threatened her enemy... ?

"... And when I say this ship... I mean Menthelius' Ship is ours... And I by the law of the sea I claim rights of Captain... having killed Menthelius as part of terms of surrender of his ship. Who else wants to be Captain ... You ?.. Sinwe, do you want to be captain... You all know I am a notorious pirate of some reknown... I'm sure we could come to a mutal arrangment that benefits the crew of both barges.."

Blueblood smiled as her last was directed at Pashgir as she wondered what booty Menthalius may have had onboatd... As far as Blueblood was concerned, she was already free. She chose to be on the barge and whip the oarsmen... Now she wanted to be Captain of the Drow barge... and maybe offer the Drow wizard Ryn a spot on her crew, and to whip as she saw fit.

"... As for you... Dark Wizard... DO you submit to me to be your mistress, to love,honor and obey. and admit you need a good lashing which I shall consider later...?"

The tip of her sword rose to be level with Ryn's head... to heighten the threat to match her words incase he was thinking of saying no.... and risk loosing his life... ms. Blueblood could however do with a local to navigate the underdark and a wizard to cast his dark arts at her whim...

OoC -- Actions

main hand: Drow Paradiel
off hand: -- empty

ooc: rolled intimidate check for Ryn in my previous post. (WIS save DC 14 vs Intimidation.)

Actions

• immediate - force armor AC 13 + 3 Dex = AC 16
mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Idiel, +4 (1d8+4) versatile 2h (1d10+4)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

climb aboard Drow ship with prisoner to face Methelius... and offers him terms of surrender.

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

pete2.jpeg.63deae77e7cdfdeeeaf44d0bb3e5e195.jpegms. 'Blueblood' Pirate, Rogue, Swashbuckler, Duelist, Criminal...
action surge.. (0)
init +3 ..mage armor.. (AC 16, HP 25... 28) second wind..(0) heal 1d10+4 condition.. normal, mobile ..base move..40'
human traits... Athlete, Stealth+5 ...prev.. Pirate ..skills.. Athletics+4, Perception+3, Acrobatics+5, Intimidation+1.

stats.. STR 15, DEX 16, CON 10, INT 14, WIS 12, CHA 8 ..saves.. STR +4, CON +2 ..spells.. INT ..prof.. +2
heroic... Mobile, Duelist (fs) ..eldritch knight.. Bonded weapons (whip..dagger) ..cantrips.. blade ward, shocking grasp (kiss)
spell... Casting +4, Save DC 12 ..known.. mage armor, shield, protection from good / evil, thunderwave ..slots (3)

*CAPTAIN BLUEBLOOD*

ms. Bloodblood was a bit confused, as this not the Drow ship that the enemy had retreated to when darkness and a thunderwave had threatened her enemy... ?

"... And when I say this ship... I mean Menthelius' Ship is ours... And I by the law of the sea I claim rights of Captain... having killed Menthelius as part of terms of surrender of his ship. Who else wants to be Captain ... You ?.. Sinwe, do you want to be captain... You all know I am a notorious pirate of some reknown... I'm sure we could come to a mutal arrangment that benefits the crew of both barges.."

Blueblood smiled and wondered what booty Menthalius may have had onboatd... As far as Blueblood was concerned, she was already free. She chose to be on the barge and whip the oarsmen... Now she wanted to be Captain of the Drow barge... and maybe offer the Drow wizard Ryn a spot on her crew, to whip as she saw fit.

"... As for you... Dark Wizard... DO you submit to me to be your mistress, to love,honor and obey. and admit you need a good lashing which I shall consider later...?"

The tip of her sword rose to be level with Ryn's head... to heighten the threat to match her words incase he was thinking of saying no.... and risk loosing his life... ms. Blueblood could however do with a local to navigate the underdark and a wizard to cast his dark arts at her whim...

OoC -- Actions

ooc: rolled intimidate check for Ryn in my previous post. (WIS save DC 14 vs Intimidation.)

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

climb aboard Drow ship with prisoner to face Methelius... and offers him terms of surrender.

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)

*CAPTAIN BLUEBLOOD*

Blueblood smiled and wondered what booty Menthalius may have had onboatd...

OoC -- Actions

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)

*CAPTAIN BLUEBLOOD*

Blueblood smiled and wondered what booty Methalius may have had onboatd...

OoC -- Actions

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)

*CAPTAIN BLUEBLOOD*

The tip of her sword rose to be level with Ryn's head... to heighten the threat to match her words incase he was thinking of saying no.... and risk loosing his life.

OoC -- Actions

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)

*CAPTAIN BLUEBLOOD*

"... As for you... Dark Wizard... DO you submit to me to be your mistress, to love,honor and obey. and admit you need a good lashing which I shall consider later..."

The tip of her sword rose to be level with Ryn's head... to heighten the threat to match her words incase he was thinking of saying no.... and risk loosing his life.

OoC -- Actions

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)