Edit History

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

pete2.jpeg.63deae77e7cdfdeeeaf44d0bb3e5e195.jpegms. 'Blueblood' Pirate, Rogue, Swashbuckler, Duelist, Criminal...
Young adult 5'11 female human variant fighter, CN eldritch knight 4 ..
action surge.. (1)
init +3 ..mage armor.. (AC 16, HP 28... 28) second wind..(1) heal 1d10+4 condition.. normal, mobile ..base move..40'
human traits... Athlete, Stealth+5 ...prev.. Pirate ..skills.. Athletics+4, Perception+3, Acrobatics+5, Intimidation+1.

stats.. STR 15, DEX 16, CON 10, INT 14, WIS 12, CHA 8 ..saves.. STR +4, CON +2 ..spells.. INT ..prof.. +2
heroic... Mobile, Duelist (fs) ..eldritch knight.. Bonded weapons (whip..dagger) ..cantrips.. blade ward, shocking grasp (kiss)
spell... Casting +4, Save DC 12 ..known.. mage armor, shield, protection from good / evil, thunderwave ..slots (3)

*MENTHELIUS' SWORDs*

ms. Bloodblood was scouring the drow boats looking for anything valuable after taking Menthelius' swords.

'Valuable was in the eye of the beholder' her dad used to say. She was after anything useful... like a bullseye lantern that could be used to blind the drow... and keep an eye on them... Ryn's drow wizard book was non negiotable, ms. Blueblood wanted it. She was prepared to interrogate him about his spells if required. A few drow spells may be worth adding to her arcane knowledge, and a bit of whipping would be part of the deal. Ms. Blueblood grinned ... she did like to learn deadly spells.

There was a chest onboard one of the drow boats ... 'that needed guarding'... from the drow with the darkness spells and belaying pins. ms. Blueblood considered this as she examined a few different gold coins she had found amongst the drow booty.

"... Tell me again why they attacked us ?..." ms Blueblood asks Pashgir when she has a chance, no doubt this was something he had discussed with Ryn. It would be something to whip out of him to see if the stories matched later under duress.

"If it's all the same to you Captain Pashgir, I'll be taking a share of the gold now ... 50 coins to be precise." she had a pouch of drow gold already which was held out as evidence to be counted if required, if her word wasn't good enough.

There were a lot of things on her mind now she was 'free'... Sinkhole sounded like a hive of scum and villainy with no doubt some sailors amongst them. Maybe she could be put ashore and find a new crew to whip into shape...

It was two days until then, there were other offers being put forward... and time to consider her options.

"I say chain the drow to the oars to fill the ranks of the brave and loyal slaves they caused to be murdered... I'll make sure they pull their weight and give their all when we fight the currents..." it seemed only fair and logical by her reckoning and her expression to Pashgir showed the truth of it...

"...and for the record, Ryn should be locked up in the Brig ... chained if necessary ... and the Drow chest moved aboard our Ship ... or give me permission to Captain Menthelius' boat with a security crew. "

OoC -- Actions

main hand: Drow Paradiel
off hand: -- empty

booty taken: Drow long/short sword, hand crossbow, boltcase, poison vial, healing potion, elf boots, elf cloak... share of gold in pouches.

update: Menthelius' long/short swords taken (please advise stats) ... 50 gold coins in pouch... 2 vials (healing and poison)

ooc:

Actions

• immediate - force armor AC 13 + 3 Dex = AC 16
mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Idiel, +4 (1d8+4) versatile 2h (1d10+4)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

Ryn ... Blueblood wants to kill him ... but will try again later maybe.

Short rest time Blueblood will bond with drow short sword replacing dagger (which she will keep concealed on her person)
no time to revive the enemy...

• bond new weapon - Drow shortsword (magical)
  • revive 3 hp with 2 HD
  • drink some elvish wine booty if there is any.
  • whip and chain up drow prisoners...

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

pete2.jpeg.63deae77e7cdfdeeeaf44d0bb3e5e195.jpegms. 'Blueblood' Pirate, Rogue, Swashbuckler, Duelist, Criminal...
action surge.. (0)
init +3 ..mage armor.. (AC 16, HP 28... 28) second wind..(0) heal 1d10+4 condition.. normal, mobile ..base move..40'
human traits... Athlete, Stealth+5 ...prev.. Pirate ..skills.. Athletics+4, Perception+3, Acrobatics+5, Intimidation+1.

stats.. STR 15, DEX 16, CON 10, INT 14, WIS 12, CHA 8 ..saves.. STR +4, CON +2 ..spells.. INT ..prof.. +2
heroic... Mobile, Duelist (fs) ..eldritch knight.. Bonded weapons (whip..dagger) ..cantrips.. blade ward, shocking grasp (kiss)
spell... Casting +4, Save DC 12 ..known.. mage armor, shield, protection from good / evil, thunderwave ..slots (3)

*MENTHELIUS' SWORDs*

ms. Bloodblood was scouring the drow boats looking for anything valuable after taking Menthelius' swords.

'Valuable was in the eye of the beholder' her dad used to say. She was after anything useful... like a bullseye lantern that could be used to blind the drow... and keep an eye on them... Ryn's drow wizard book was non negiotable, ms. Blueblood wanted it. She was prepared to interrogate him about his spells if required. A few drow spells may be worth adding to her arcane knowledge, and a bit of whipping would be part of the deal. Ms. Blueblood grinned ... she did like to learn deadly spells.

There was a chest onboard one of the drow boats ... 'that needed guarding'... from the drow with the darkness spells and belaying pins. ms. Blueblood considered this as she examined a few different gold coins she had found amongst the drow booty.

"... Tell me again why they attacked us ?..." ms Blueblood asks Pashgir when she has a chance, no doubt this was something he had discussed with Ryn. It would be something to whip out of him to see if the stories matched later under duress.

"If it's all the same to you Captain Pashgir, I'll be taking a share of the gold now ... 50 coins to be precise." she had a pouch of drow gold already which was held out as evidence to be counted if required, if her word wasn't good enough.

There were a lot of things on her mind now she was 'free'... Sinkhole sounded like a hive of scum and villainy with no doubt some sailors amongst them. Maybe she could be put ashore and find a new crew to whip into shape...

It was two days until then, there were other offers being put forward... and time to consider her options.

"I say chain the drow to the oars to fill the ranks of the brave and loyal slaves they caused to be murdered... I'll make sure they pull their weight and give their all when we fight the currents..." it seemed only fair and logical by her reckoning and her expression to Pashgir showed the truth of it...

"...and for the record, Ryn should be locked up in the Brig ... chained if necessary ... and the Drow chest moved aboard our Ship ... or give me permission to Captain Menthelius' boat with a security crew. "

OoC -- Actions

booty taken: Drow long/short sword, hand crossbow, boltcase, poison vial, healing potion, elf boots, elf cloak... share of gold in pouches.

update: Menthelius' long/short swords taken (please advise stats) ... 50 gold coins in pouch... 2 vials (healing and poison)

ooc:

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

Short rest time Blueblood will bond with drow short sword replacing dagger (which she will keep concealed on her person)

• revive 3 hp with 2 HD

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)
init +3 ..mage armor.. (AC 16, HP 25... 28) second wind..(0) heal 1d10+4 condition.. normal, mobile ..base move..40'

*MENTHELIUS' SWORDs*

OoC -- Actions

ooc:

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

• revive 3 hp with 2 HD

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)
init +3 ..mage armor.. (AC 16, HP 25... 28) second wind..(0) heal 1d10+4 condition.. normal, mobile ..base move..40'

*MENTHELIUS' SWORDs*

OoC -- Actions

update: Menthelius' long/short swords taken (please advise stats) ... 50 gold coins in pouch.

ooc:

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

• revive 3 hp with 2 HD

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)

*MENTHELIUS' SWORDs*

OoC -- Actions

ooc:

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

• revive 3 hp with 2 HD

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)

*MENTHELIUS' SWORDs*

...updating

"... "

OoC -- Actions

ooc:

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

• revive 3 hp with 2 HD

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)

*MENTHELIUS' SWORDs*

There was a chest onboard one of the drow boats ... 'that needed guarding'... from the drow with the darkness spells and belaying pins

...updating

"... "

OoC -- Actions

ooc:

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

• revive 3 hp with 2 HD

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

action surge.. (0)

*ELF SWORD*

There was a chest onboard one of the drow boats ... 'that needed guarding'... from the drow with the darkness spells and belaying pins

...updating

"... "

OoC -- Actions

ooc:

Actions

mechanics

Whip +5 (1d4+5)
Drow Paradiel +5 (1d6+5)

• revive 3 hp with 2 HD