Edit History

LDDragon

LDDragon

"My memory is a bit hazy, but I believe I am taking some ore to the deep dwarves, who will give something in exchange, which I then have to take to the temple of earth.

I can pay you each fifty gold, possibly more depending on what my share of the loot is from selling the equipment.

In terms of dangers, one potential route takes us past some ghouls, who might grant us safe passage if we have some exotic bones. I have some wyvern bones which should hopefully suffice.

Actually, just remembered, once we get back, and make the delivery to the temple of earth, will be enough for a thousand gold each."

Kelia states.

LDDragon

LDDragon

"My memory is a bit hazy, but I believe I am taking some ore to the deep dwarves, who will give something in exchange, which I then have to take to the temple of earth.

I can pay you each fifty gold, possibly more depending on what my share of the loot is from selling the equipment.

In terms of dangers, one potential route takes us past some ghouls, who might grant us safe passage if we have some exotic bones. I have some wyvern bones which should hopefully suffice."

Kelia states.