Edit History

Terran

Terran

Kassandra, Arcanis Phisitian, Humanoid Outside, Wizard/Saint

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=27, Touch=19, FF=25 / HP=29/29 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=7, Will = 12 __________________________________________________________________________

Kassandra looks around and smiles at her colleagues, all of whom were finally reunited after being placed into separate attack groups when the parties had first left the friendly confines of the village on "Artemis's' celebratory hunt.

Nonetheless, the last encounter with the wolf-men made it crystal clear that they were not to be taken lightly or trifled with, and that they were also not at all interested in attempts to talk, much less negotiate any type of settlement of the issues between them and the villagers.

Before the group goes any farther, the holy arcanist feels it's important for her colleagues to know the truth about her situation as she reveals in a lowered voice, "Frankly, most of my daily spells are spent for the day, including all but one of my most powerful spells which is useless underground."

"I'm more than willing to proceed, but to be honest I spent the bulk of my meager powers in the last battle just to fight off a handful of the foes and I anticipate more of them being involved in the next skirmish," she adds. Turning to her long-term colleague, she asks, "Eustice, how are you fixed for spells my old friend?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=27, Touch=19, FF=25 / HP=29/29 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=7, Will = 12 __________________________________________________________________________

Kassandra looks around and smiles at her colleagues, all of whom were finally reunited after being placed into separate attack groups when the parties had first left the friendly confines of the village on "Artemis's' celebratory hunt.

Nonetheless, the last encounter with the wolf-men made it crystal clear that they were not to be taken lightly or trifled with, and that they were also not at all interested in attempts to talk, much less negotiate any type of settlement of the issues between them and the villagers.

Before the group goes any farther, the holy arcanist feels it's important for her colleagues to know the truth about her situation as she reveals in a lowered voice, "Frankly, most of my daily spells are spent for the day, including all but one of my most powerful spells which is useless underground."

"I'm more than willing to proceed, but to be honest I spent the bulk of my meager powers in the last fight just to fight off a handful of the foes and I anticipate more of them being involved in the next skirmish," she adds. Turning to her long-term colleague, she asks, "Eustice, how are you fixed for spells my old friend?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

The last encounter with the wolf-men made it crystal clear that they were not to be taken lightly or trifled with, and that they were also not at all interested in attempts to talk, much less negotiate any type of settlement of the issues between them and the villagers.

"I'm more than willing to proceed, but to be honest I spent the bulk of my meager powers in the last fight just to fight off a handful of the foes and I anticipate more of them being involved in the next skirmish," she adds. Turning to her long-term colleague, she asks, "Eustice, how are you fixed for spells my old friend?"

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

Kassandra looks around and smiles at her colleagues, all of whom were finally reunited after being iplaced into separate attack groups when the parties had first left the friendly confines of the village on "Artemis's' celebratory hunt.

The last encounter with the wolf-men made it crystal clear that they were not to be taken lightly or trifled with, and that they were also not at all interested in attempts to talk, much less negotiate any type of settlement of the issues between them and the villagers.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

Kassandra

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

Kassandra

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action: