Edit History

Terran

Terran

Kassandra, Arcanis Phisitian, Humanoid Outside, Wizard/Saint

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=27, Touch=19, FF=25 / HP=29/29 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=7, Will = 12 __________________________________________________________________________

Kassandra listens carefully to her old colleagues and when Eustice says not to worry, she takes the man at his word and says to the group, "Agreed, besides I still have my healing wand. I'm ready to do this."

"Now, what do we want the villagers to do? Have them follow us and watch our flank, guard the entrance, or lead the attack," she adds to get the input from the group regarding what to do with the oft troublesome group of blood-thirsty amateurs?

In regard to the suggestions of her colleagues, the arcanist simply says, "Yes, scouting ahead would be great, as we all work together to stop the ceremony trying to summon an evil god."

"However, as you say time is of the essence so I suppose we should watch for places they might use to ambush us while we push in to wherever this foul ceremony is unfolding," she advises with a sincere smile.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

Kassandra, Arcanis Phisitian, Humanoid Outside, Wizard/Saint

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=27, Touch=19, FF=25 / HP=29/29 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=7, Will = 12 __________________________________________________________________________

Kassandra listens carefully to her old colleagues and when Eustice says not to worry, she takes the man at his word and says to the group, "Agreed, besides I still have my healing wand. I'm ready to do this."

"Now, what do we want the villagers to do? Have them follow us and watch our flank, guard the entrance, or lead the attack," she adds to get the input from the group regarding what to do with the oft troublesome group of blood-thirsty amateurs?

In regard to the suggestions of her colleagues, the arcanist simply says, "Yes, scouting ahead would be great, as we all work together. However, as you say time is of the essence so I suppose we should watch for places they might use to ambush us while we push in to wherever this foul ceremony is unfolding."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Continuing Effects:  None