Edit History

Terran

Terran

Kassandra, Arcanis Phisitian, Humanoid Outside, Wizard/Saint

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=27, Touch=19, FF=25 / HP=29/29 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=7, Will = 12 __________________________________________________________________________

Kassandra slightly flinches in surprise at the mental communication initiated by Clem and silently thinks to herself, I'm not sure that I will ever get used to that no matter how long I'm around Clem.

However, understanding the Psion's request, Kassandra sincerely smiles and extends her hand accepting the small crystal from Clem who mentally explains that it can be used for the pair to mentally communicate with each other even over long ranges.

Gripping it carefully in her hand, the wizard tries to think a response to the Psion, Like this? Is it working? Hello? Can you hear me, she quickly thinks just like a kid trying out a new toy without knowing what she is really doing?

However, it doesn't take long for a stream of normalized communication to be established between the pair and then, after Clem reveals that the crystal also contains a piece of her soul and requests Kassandra to protect it, the saint places the tiny crystal inside the hidden hollow compartment of her holy symbol.

I will protect it as you have asked, she swears the promise merely by stating her intentions to act, but for some reason you know it will safe as long as there is life in her saintly personage. Next, the holy arcanist uses one of her supernatural abilities to 'bless' every member of the entourage, including the villagers who are with the party proclaiming, "May Apollo bless us one and all in our endeavors."

Furthermore, before Clem flies off as an airborne scout who will investigate the wolf-men's cave home, Kassandra reaches out and lightly touches the special bird, imbuing Clem with another of her supernatural powers providing the Psion with the 'guidance' of the gods for a handful of moments, saying out loud, "May you be safe, and the gods guide you."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   Think and Speak

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Place Bless on Entire Contingent and then Guidance on Clem using Kasandra's supernatural powers

Continuing Effects:  Bless on all Allies (+1 morale bonus on Attacks and Fear Saves for 5 minutes), Guidance on Clem (+1 competence bonus on one attack, save or skill check for 1 minute)

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=27, Touch=19, FF=25 / HP=29/29 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=7, Will = 12 __________________________________________________________________________

Kassandra slightly flinches in surprise at the mental communication initiated by Clem and silently thinks to herself, I'm not sure that I will ever get used to that no matter how long I'm around Clem.

However, understanding the Psion's request, Kassandra sincerely smiles and extends her hand accepting the small crystal from Clem who mentally explains that it can be used for the pair to mentally communicate with each other even over long ranges.

Gripping it carefully in her hand, the wizard tries to think a response to the Psion, Like this? Is it working? Hello? Can you hear me, she quickly thinks just like a kid trying out a new toy without knowing what she is really doing?

However, it doesn't take long for a stream of normalized communication to be established between the pair and then, after Clem reveals that the crystal also contains a piece of her soul and requests Kassandra to protect it, the saint places the tiny crystal inside the hidden hollow compartment of her holy symbol.

I will protect it as you have asked, she swears the promise merely by stating her intentions to act, but for some reason you know it will safe as long as there is life in her saintly personage. Next, the holy arcanist uses one of her supernatural abilities to 'bless' every member of the entourage, including the villagers who are with the party proclaiming, "May Apollo bless us one and all in our endeavors."

Furthermore, before Clem flies off as an airborne scout who will investigate the wolf-men's cave home, Kassandra reaches out and lightly touches the shape-changed bird, imbuing Clem with another of her supernatural powers providing the Psion with the 'guidance' of the gods for a handful of moments, saying out loud, "May you be safe, and the gods guide you."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Place Bless on Entire Contingent and then Guidance on Clem using Kasandra's supernatural powers

Continuing Effects:  Bless on all Allies (+1 morale bonus on Attacks and Fear Saves for 5 minutes), Guidance on Clem (+1 competence bonus on one attack, save or skill check for 1 minute)

Terran

Terran

However, it doesn't take long for a stream of normalized communication to be established between the pair and then, after Clem reveals that the crystal also contains a piece of her soul and requests Kassandra to protect it, the saint places the tiny crystal inside the hidden hollow compartment in her holy symbol.

Furthermore, before Clem flies off as an airborne scout who will investigate the wolf-men's cave home, Kassandra reaches out and lightly touches the shape-changed bird, imbuing Clem with another of her supernatural powers providing the Psion with the 'guidance' of the gods for a handful of moments, saying out loud, "May you be safe, and the gods guide you."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

However, understanding the Psion's request, Kassandra sincerely smiles and extends her hand accepting the small crystal from Clem who mentally explains that it can be used for the pair to communicate with each other over long ranges.

However, it doesn't take long for a stream of normalized communication to be established between the pair and then, after Clem reveals that the crystal also contains a piece of her soul and requests Kassandra to protect it, the saint places the tiny crystal inside the hidden hollow compartment in her holy symbol.

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

However, understanding the Psion's request, Kassandra sincerely smiles and extends her hand accepting the small crystal from Clem who mentally explains that it can be used for the pair to communicate with each other over long ranges.

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

I will protect it as you have asked, she swears the promise merely by stating her intentions to act, but for some reason you know it will safe as long as there is life in her saintly personage. Next, the holy arcanist uses her supernatural abilities to 'bless' every member of the entourage, including the villagers who are with the party.

Furthermore, before Clem flies off as an airborne scout who will investigate the wolf-men's cave home, Kassandra reaches out and lightly touches the shape-changed bird, imbuing Clem with the 'guidance' of the gods for a handful of moments, saying out loud, "May you be safe and the gods guide you."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Place Bless on Entire Contingent and then Guidance on Clem using Kasandra's supernatural power

Terran

Terran

I will protect it as you have asked, she swears the promise merely by stating her intentions to act, but for some reason you know it will safe as long as there is life in her saintly personage. Next, the holy arcanist uses her supernatural abilities to 'bless' every member of the entourage, including the villagers who are with the party.

Furthermore, before Clem flies off as an airborne scout who will investigate the wolf-men's cave home, Kassandra reaches out and lightly touches the shape-changed bird, imbuing Clem with the 'guidance' of the gods for a handful of moments, saying out loud, "May you be safe and the gods guide you."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Place Bless on Entire Contingent and then Guidance on Clem using Kasandra's supernatural power

Continuing Effects:  Bless on all Allies (+1 Attacks and Fear Saves for 5 minutes), Guidance on Clem (+1 one attack, save or skill check for 1 minute)

Terran

Terran

I will protect it as you have asked, she swears the promise merely by stating her intentions to act, but for some reason you know it will safe as long as there is life in her saintly personage. Before Clem flies to investigate the wolf-men's cave home, Kassandra reaches out and lightly touches the bird imbuing it the guidance of the gods for a handful of moments, saying out loud, "May you be safe and the gods guide you."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Place Guidance on Clem using Kasandra's supernatural power

Continuing Effects:  Guidance on Clem (+1 one attack, save or skill check for 1 minute)

Terran

Terran

However, it doesn't take long for a stream of normalized communication to be established between the pair and then, after Clem reveals that the crystal also contains a piece of her soul and requests Kassandra to protect it, the saint places the tiny crystal in the hidden hollow compartment in her holy symbol.

I will protect it as you have asked, she swears the promise merely by stating her intentions to act, but for some reason you know it will safe as long as there is life in her saintly personage. Before Clem flies to investigate the wolf-men's cave home, Kassandra reaches out and lightly touches the bird imbuing it the guidance of the gods for a handful of moments, saying out loud, "May you be safe and the gods guide you."

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Continuing Effects:  Guidance on Clem (+1 one attack, save or skill check for 1 minute)

Terran

Terran

However, it doesn't take long for a stream of normalized communication to be established between the pair and then, after Clem reveals that the crystal also contains a piece of her soul and requests Kassandra to protect it, the saint places the tiny crystal in the hidden hollow compartment in her holy symbol.

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action: