Edit History

Terran

Terran

Kassandra, Arcanis Phisitian, Humanoid Outside, Wizard/Saint

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=27, Touch=19, FF=25 / HP=29/29 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=7, Will = 12 __________________________________________________________________________

When Hypsilla reproachfully implies that somehow Kassandra is wasting time while a couple of brave individuals quickly scout the enemy's defenses and report back in real time, the saintly arcanist takes the exact opposite tact that is likely expected as she paints her face with a broad smile and says, "Yes, you're exactly right!"

Fore at that moment, Clem had used the psi-crystal mind link to communicate mentally with Kassandra indicating that the first layer of defense is a pair of wolfmen whom she will try to send to the entrance of the cavern. Communicating back, the saint thinks, 'Ok, let me know. One at a time would be easier to handle, if possible.'

Pulling her waterskin out of her pack, Kassandra says to all those assembled, "Our scouts have already encountered a pair of wolfmen guards. They might be coming our way. I'll know for sure in a few moments. Until then, as Hypsilla so 'wisely' advised, take a drink of water, double-check your equipment, form up around the entrance and prepare for battle!"

Taking a drink and then turning to Hypsilla, Kassandra mentally provides herself with the guidance of the gods while saying in a lowered voice, "I would greatly appreciate you taking command of the village forces since you will be better equipped to use them to their best abilities in the coming fray. They know you and trust you, my sister. You already stated what is riding upon this."

"So, let the scouts scout, our warriors fight up front, the magicians cast their spells in the middle ranks, and your group can guard all the flanks, attack with ranged weapons and move in for opportunistic attacks based on the unfolding battle or upon request," the wizards adds in an attempt to convey the basic role and strategy for the group as she draws loads her light crossbow.

If Hypsilla agrees, then Kassandra smiles and sincerely says, "Thank you." If, however, she does not agree, then Kassandra will organize the villagers, placing those with ranged attacks behind nearby cover, and positioning the melee attackers in two equal-sized groups on each side of the cavern entrance forming up the rear flanks and allowing her companions to take the lead in the coming fight.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   Speak

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Place Guidance on herself using Kasandra's supernatural powers

Continuing Effects:  Bless on all Allies (+1 morale bonus on Attacks and Fear Saves for 5 minutes), Guidance on Clem (+1 competence bonus on one attack, save or skill check for 9/10 rounds); Guidance on Self (+1 competence bonus on one attack, save or skill check for 10/10 rounds)

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=27, Touch=19, FF=25 / HP=29/29 / Init=2 / Saves: Fort=9, Reflex=7, Will = 12 __________________________________________________________________________

When Hypsilla reproachfully implies that somehow Kassandra is wasting time while a couple of brave individuals quickly scout the enemy's defenses and report back in real time, the saintly arcanist takes the exact opposite tact that is likely expected as she paints her face with a broad smile and says, "Yes, you're exactly right!"

Fore at that moment, Clem had used the psi-crystal mind link to communicate mentally with Kassandra indicating that the first layer of defense is a pair of wolfmen whom she will try to send to the entrance of the cavern. Communicating back, the saint thinks, 'Ok, let me know. One at a time would be easier to handle, if possible.'

Pulling her waterskin out of her pack, Kassandra says to all those assembled, "Our scouts have already encountered a pair of wolfmen guards. They might be coming our way. I'll know for sure in a few moments. Until then, as Hypsilla so 'wisely' advised, take a drink of water, double-check your equipment, form up around the entrance and prepare for battle!"

Taking a drink and then turning to Hypsilla, Kassandra mentally provides herself with the guidance of the gods while saying in a lowered voice, "I would greatly appreciate you taking command of the village forces since you will be better equipped to use them to their best abilities in the coming fray. They know you and trust you, my sister. You already stated what is riding upon this."

"So, let the scouts scout, our warriors fight up front, the magicians cast their spells in the middle ranks, and your group can guard all the flanks, attack with ranged weapons and move in for opportunistic attacks based on the unfolding battle or upon request," the wizards adds in an attempt to convey the basic role and strategy for the group as she draws loads her light crossbow.

If Hypsilla agrees, then Kassandra smiles and sincerely says, "Thank you." If, however, she does not agree, then Kassandra will organize the villagers, placing those with ranged attacks behind nearby cover, and positing the melee attackers in two equal-sized groups on each side of the cavern entrance forming up the rear flanks and allowing her companions to take the lead in the coming fight.

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Place Guidance on herself using Kasandra's supernatural powers

Continuing Effects:  Bless on all Allies (+1 morale bonus on Attacks and Fear Saves for 5 minutes), Guidance on Clem (+1 competence bonus on one attack, save or skill check for 9/10 rounds); Guidance on Self (+1 competence bonus on one attack, save or skill check for 10/10 rounds)

Terran

Terran

"So, let the scouts scout, our warriors fight up front, the magicians cast their spells in the middle ranks, and your group can guard all the flanks, attack with ranged weapons and move in for opportunistic attacks based on the unfolding battle or upon request," the wizards adds in an attempt to convey the basic role and strategy for the group as she stows her skin.

If Hypsilla agrees, then Kassandra smiles and sincerely says, "Thank you." If, however, she does not agree, then Kassandra will organize the villagers, placing those with ranged attacks behind nearby cover, and positing the melee attackers in two equal-sized groups on each side of the cavern entrance forming up the rear flanks and allowing her companions to take the lead in the coming fight.

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

Turning to Hypsilla, Kassandra mentally provides herself with the guidance of the gods while saying in a lowered voice, "I would greatly appreciate you taking command of the village forces since you will be better equipped to use them to their best abilities in the coming fray. They know you and trust you, my sister. You already stated what is riding upon this."

"So, let the scouts scout, our warriors fight up front, the magicians cast their spells in the middle ranks, and your group can guard all the flanks, attack with ranged weapons and move in for opportunistic attacks based on the unfolding battle or upon request," the wizards adds in an attempt to convey the basic role and strategy for the group.

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

It's at that moment when Clem uses the psi-crystal mind link to communicate mentally with Kassandra indicating that the first layer of defense is a pair of wolfmen whom she will try to send to the entrance of the cavern. Communicating back, the saint thinks, 'Ok, let me know. One at a time would be easier to handle, if possible.'

Turning to Hypsilla, Kassandra mentally provides herself with the guidance of the gods while saying in a lowered voice, "I would greatly appreciate you taking command of the village forces since you will be better equipped to use them to their best abilities in the coming fray. They know you and trust you, my sister. You already stated what is riding upon this."

"So, let the scouts scout, our warriors fight up front, the magicians cast their spells in the middle ranks, and your group can guard all the flanks, attack with ranged weapons and move in for opportunistic attacks based on the unfolding battle or upon request," the wizards adds in an attempt to convey the basic role and strategy for the group.

Show Mechanics

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action: