Edit History

Duckerby

Duckerby

spacer.png "Desna's doublet!" This day just kept getting weirder and weirder, and Tobias' exasperation was beginning to overshadow even his fear. The situation with the captives was already harrowing enough, and that nagging feeling that he was forgetting something of importance just would not let go. And now they had to deal with a pair of argumentative monkeys straight out of a Tian Xia children's parable? He was not shocked when his allies committed to violence, though it did surprise him that only one of the two was a target for their ire. Still, they made their choice, and the halfling dutifully slipped behind them, determined to help but remain as far from the actual danger as absolutely possible. Kal was moving in for a trip and Tobias swiftly drew a card and charged it, a quick toss to knock the irksome primate off-balance.

Actions

Standard: Ranged Aid Another on Kal's trip attempt

Roll vs AC 10; on hit Kal gains +4 to his attack roll

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2551041][B][SIZE=+1]Tobias Bersali[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Chaotic Good Halfling Witch | Investigator, [B]Level[/B] 3 | 3, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 19/19, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 14, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]CMD[/b] 12, [B]Fort[/B] 2, [B]Ref[/B] 6, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]CMB[/B] 0, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B](Returning, requires Arcane Strike) Harrow Card [/B] +7 (1d3-2, x2) [B] Lt. Crossbow [/B] +6 (1d6, 19-20/x2) [B] Mage Armor[/B] (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +1 Size) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 7, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 10, Cha 14 [B]Condition[/B] None [spoiler=Notes][spoiler=Hexes][i]Evil Eye (Su):[/i] Target takes -2 to one of the following: AC, Ability Check, Attack Rolls, Saving Throws, or Skill Checks for 3+Int mod rounds (1 round if DC 1/2 level + Int mod Will save passed) --Target can be affected by multiple Evil Eyes at once, if targeting different effects [/spoiler] [spoiler=Harrow Cards][i]Arcane Strike:[/i] Swift action, +1 damage to attacks with cards for 1 round [i]Deadly Dealer:[/i] Treat Harrow Card as masterwork dart when using Arcane Strike, gains Returning and is not destroyed [i]Deliver Touch Spells:[/i] Use Arcane Strike with card to deliver touch spell, deals no card damage and cannot "hold charge" [/spoiler] [spoiler=Inspiration]1/2 Investigator Level + Int mod points per day -- free action, 1 point to add 1d6 to skill check, free for Knowledge, Linguistics, Spellcraft -- Expanded Inspiration: Free for Diplomacy, Heal, Perception, Profession, Sense Motive -- 2 points to add 1d6 to attack roll or saving throw (immediate action required for save) [/spoiler] [spoiler=Luck]Cha mod points per day -- Regain 1 point (to Cha mod max) whenever natural 20 on skill check, or 6+ on Inspiration roll. Skill roll in question must be significant, not mundane (GM's discretion) -- Spend Luck on Deeds (all Extraordinary Abilities): --- Daring Deed: 1 luck to add 1d6 to Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, Swim. Dice explodes to a max of Int mod times. --- Opportunistic Evasion: On successful Reflex save, 1 luck to gain Evasion vs effect --- Sleuth's Initiative: +2 to initiative if pool has at least 1 luck point [/spoiler] [spoiler=Aid Another]Helpful Halfling trait: +4 bonus instead of +2 Magic Trick (Mage Hand): May make aid another check as a ranged touch attack Effortless Aid talent: May make aid another check as move action, spend 1 inspiration to make as swift action [/spoiler] [spoiler=Other]Intuitive Monster Lore: +Wis mod to monster knowledge checks Trapfinding: +1/2 Investigator level to Perception/Disable Device for traps Keen Recollection: Knowledge checks may be rolled untrained [/spoiler] [spoiler=Geas]+2 Int (included in sheet) +1 protection level vs cold [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Spells][i]Cantrips:[/i] Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic [i]Lv 1:[/i] [strike]Mage Armor[/strike], [strike]Touch of Blindness[/strike], Touch of Blindness [i]Lv 2:[/i] [strike]Glitterdust[/strike], Glitterdust [/spoiler] Inspiration: 5/5 Luck: 2/2
Tobias Bersali
Male Chaotic Good Halfling Witch | Investigator, Level 3 | 3, Init 3, HP 19/19, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 15, CMD 12, Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 3, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 2
(Returning, requires Arcane Strike) Harrow Card +7 (1d3-2, x2)
Lt. Crossbow +6 (1d6, 19-20/x2)
Mage Armor (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 7, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 10, Cha 14
Condition None

Notes

Hexes

Evil Eye (Su): Target takes -2 to one of the following: AC, Ability Check, Attack Rolls, Saving Throws, or Skill Checks for 3+Int mod rounds (1 round if DC 1/2 level + Int mod Will save passed)
--Target can be affected by multiple Evil Eyes at once, if targeting different effects

Harrow Cards

Arcane Strike: Swift action, +1 damage to attacks with cards for 1 round
Deadly Dealer: Treat Harrow Card as masterwork dart when using Arcane Strike, gains Returning and is not destroyed
Deliver Touch Spells: Use Arcane Strike with card to deliver touch spell, deals no card damage and cannot "hold charge"

Inspiration

1/2 Investigator Level + Int mod points per day
-- free action, 1 point to add 1d6 to skill check, free for Knowledge, Linguistics, Spellcraft
-- Expanded Inspiration: Free for Diplomacy, Heal, Perception, Profession, Sense Motive
-- 2 points to add 1d6 to attack roll or saving throw (immediate action required for save)

Luck

Cha mod points per day
-- Regain 1 point (to Cha mod max) whenever natural 20 on skill check, or 6+ on Inspiration roll. Skill roll in question must be significant, not mundane (GM's discretion)
-- Spend Luck on Deeds (all Extraordinary Abilities):
--- Daring Deed: 1 luck to add 1d6 to Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, Swim. Dice explodes to a max of Int mod times.
--- Opportunistic Evasion: On successful Reflex save, 1 luck to gain Evasion vs effect
--- Sleuth's Initiative: +2 to initiative if pool has at least 1 luck point

Aid Another

Helpful Halfling trait: +4 bonus instead of +2
Magic Trick (Mage Hand): May make aid another check as a ranged touch attack
Effortless Aid talent: May make aid another check as move action, spend 1 inspiration to make as swift action

Other

Intuitive Monster Lore: +Wis mod to monster knowledge checks
Trapfinding: +1/2 Investigator level to Perception/Disable Device for traps
Keen Recollection: Knowledge checks may be rolled untrained

Geas

+2 Int (included in sheet)
+1 protection level vs cold

Spells

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic
Lv 1: Mage Armor, Touch of Blindness, Touch of Blindness
Lv 2: Glitterdust, Glitterdust

Inspiration: 5/5
Luck: 2/2

Duckerby

Duckerby

spacer.png "Desna's doublet!" This day just kept getting weirder and weirder, and Tobias' exasperation was beginning to overshadow even his fear. The situation with the captives was already harrowing enough, and that nagging feeling that he was forgetting something of importance just would not let go. And now they had to deal with a pair of argumentative monkeys straight out of a Tian Xia children's parable? He was not shocked when his allies committed to violence, though it did surprise him that only one of the two was a target for their ire. Still, they made their choice, and the halfling dutifully slipped behind them, determined to help but remain as far from the actual danger as absolutely possible. Kal was moving in for a trip and Tobias swiftly drew a card and charged it, a quick toss to knock the irksome primate off-balance.

Actions

[URL=/sheets/?id=2551041][B][SIZE=+1]Tobias Bersali[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Chaotic Good Halfling Witch | Investigator, [B]Level[/B] 3 | 3, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 19/19, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 14, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]CMD[/b] 12, [B]Fort[/B] 2, [B]Ref[/B] 6, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]CMB[/B] 0, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B](Returning, requires Arcane Strike) Harrow Card [/B] +7 (1d3-2, x2) [B] Lt. Crossbow [/B] +6 (1d6, 19-20/x2) [B] Mage Armor[/B] (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +1 Size) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 7, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 10, Cha 14 [B]Condition[/B] None [spoiler=Notes][spoiler=Hexes][i]Evil Eye (Su):[/i] Target takes -2 to one of the following: AC, Ability Check, Attack Rolls, Saving Throws, or Skill Checks for 3+Int mod rounds (1 round if DC 1/2 level + Int mod Will save passed) --Target can be affected by multiple Evil Eyes at once, if targeting different effects [/spoiler] [spoiler=Harrow Cards][i]Arcane Strike:[/i] Swift action, +1 damage to attacks with cards for 1 round [i]Deadly Dealer:[/i] Treat Harrow Card as masterwork dart when using Arcane Strike, gains Returning and is not destroyed [i]Deliver Touch Spells:[/i] Use Arcane Strike with card to deliver touch spell, deals no card damage and cannot "hold charge" [/spoiler] [spoiler=Inspiration]1/2 Investigator Level + Int mod points per day -- free action, 1 point to add 1d6 to skill check, free for Knowledge, Linguistics, Spellcraft -- Expanded Inspiration: Free for Diplomacy, Heal, Perception, Profession, Sense Motive -- 2 points to add 1d6 to attack roll or saving throw (immediate action required for save) [/spoiler] [spoiler=Luck]Cha mod points per day -- Regain 1 point (to Cha mod max) whenever natural 20 on skill check, or 6+ on Inspiration roll. Skill roll in question must be significant, not mundane (GM's discretion) -- Spend Luck on Deeds (all Extraordinary Abilities): --- Daring Deed: 1 luck to add 1d6 to Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, Swim. Dice explodes to a max of Int mod times. --- Opportunistic Evasion: On successful Reflex save, 1 luck to gain Evasion vs effect --- Sleuth's Initiative: +2 to initiative if pool has at least 1 luck point [/spoiler] [spoiler=Aid Another]Helpful Halfling trait: +4 bonus instead of +2 Magic Trick (Mage Hand): May make aid another check as a ranged touch attack Effortless Aid talent: May make aid another check as move action, spend 1 inspiration to make as swift action [/spoiler] [spoiler=Other]Intuitive Monster Lore: +Wis mod to monster knowledge checks Trapfinding: +1/2 Investigator level to Perception/Disable Device for traps Keen Recollection: Knowledge checks may be rolled untrained [/spoiler] [spoiler=Geas]+2 Int (included in sheet) +1 protection level vs cold [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Spells][i]Cantrips:[/i] Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic [i]Lv 1:[/i] [strike]Mage Armor[/strike], [strike]Touch of Blindness[/strike], Touch of Blindness [i]Lv 2:[/i] [strike]Glitterdust[/strike], Glitterdust [/spoiler] Inspiration: 5/5 Luck: 2/2
Tobias Bersali
Male Chaotic Good Halfling Witch | Investigator, Level 3 | 3, Init 3, HP 19/19, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 15, CMD 12, Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 3, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 2
(Returning, requires Arcane Strike) Harrow Card +7 (1d3-2, x2)
Lt. Crossbow +6 (1d6, 19-20/x2)
Mage Armor (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 7, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 10, Cha 14
Condition None

Notes

Hexes

Evil Eye (Su): Target takes -2 to one of the following: AC, Ability Check, Attack Rolls, Saving Throws, or Skill Checks for 3+Int mod rounds (1 round if DC 1/2 level + Int mod Will save passed)
--Target can be affected by multiple Evil Eyes at once, if targeting different effects

Harrow Cards

Arcane Strike: Swift action, +1 damage to attacks with cards for 1 round
Deadly Dealer: Treat Harrow Card as masterwork dart when using Arcane Strike, gains Returning and is not destroyed
Deliver Touch Spells: Use Arcane Strike with card to deliver touch spell, deals no card damage and cannot "hold charge"

Inspiration

1/2 Investigator Level + Int mod points per day
-- free action, 1 point to add 1d6 to skill check, free for Knowledge, Linguistics, Spellcraft
-- Expanded Inspiration: Free for Diplomacy, Heal, Perception, Profession, Sense Motive
-- 2 points to add 1d6 to attack roll or saving throw (immediate action required for save)

Luck

Cha mod points per day
-- Regain 1 point (to Cha mod max) whenever natural 20 on skill check, or 6+ on Inspiration roll. Skill roll in question must be significant, not mundane (GM's discretion)
-- Spend Luck on Deeds (all Extraordinary Abilities):
--- Daring Deed: 1 luck to add 1d6 to Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, Swim. Dice explodes to a max of Int mod times.
--- Opportunistic Evasion: On successful Reflex save, 1 luck to gain Evasion vs effect
--- Sleuth's Initiative: +2 to initiative if pool has at least 1 luck point

Aid Another

Helpful Halfling trait: +4 bonus instead of +2
Magic Trick (Mage Hand): May make aid another check as a ranged touch attack
Effortless Aid talent: May make aid another check as move action, spend 1 inspiration to make as swift action

Other

Intuitive Monster Lore: +Wis mod to monster knowledge checks
Trapfinding: +1/2 Investigator level to Perception/Disable Device for traps
Keen Recollection: Knowledge checks may be rolled untrained

Geas

+2 Int (included in sheet)
+1 protection level vs cold

Spells

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic
Lv 1: Mage Armor, Touch of Blindness, Touch of Blindness
Lv 2: Glitterdust, Glitterdust

Inspiration: 5/5
Luck: 2/2

Duckerby

Duckerby

Actions