Edit History

ResidualRose

ResidualRose

Just wanna check to make sure I am good to post an open link to this resource before I do so, not sure what’s exactly kosher or not on MW these days.

the Token Maker 2/Tokenizer 2? It’s what I (and I assume PureChance as well) used to get Saya’s picture into that bordered circle. With a number of folks adopting PureChance’s layout, thought it might help to also make them look even more uniform.

Reference:

image.png.52e3dea817adcbaac7089679ef8dfbad.png

Also, if anyone wants one but doesn’t feel at ease with the webprogram that makes em, just let me know and i can whip something up for you. Just pm me with then portrait and a preferred border colour.

ResidualRose

ResidualRose

Just wanna check to make sure I am good to post an open link to this resource before I do so, not sure what’s exactly kosher or not on MW these days.

the Token Maker 2/Tokenizer 2? It’s what I (and I assume PureChance as well) used to get Saya’s picture into that bordered circle. With a number of folks adopting PureChance’s layout, thought it might help to also make them look even more uniform.

Reference:

image.png.52e3dea817adcbaac7089679ef8dfbad.png

ResidualRose

ResidualRose