Edit History

Shadeus

Shadeus

tumblr_pai35mapsx1s1nfszo1_1280.jpgAubryn Grace

AC: 21 | Hit Points: 105/105 | Passive Perception: 14 | Init: +0

Second Wind: 1/1 | Action Surge: 1/1 | Unwavering Mark: 5/5 | Precise Strike: 2/3 | Rallying Command: 2/3 | Warding Maneuver: 4/4

Skills | Saves | Features

Aubryn takes in the room and its strange, ritualistic environment. As this encounter turns more to banter, the knight grips her sword in frustration. She says, "This foolish 'knight' needs to tell us where to find the treasure horde on the castle, or I'm afraid we will need to keep being busy-bodies. Any other conversation seems pointless to me. And not telling us would be...inadvisable."

The knight is prepared for the wizard to look to attack and she is ready to strike him down. She doesn't like the enchanted mirror and looks around for a means to cover it.

Tabletop

We can't be sure how difficult the fight will be. Assuming Cole is still with us, he does great damage at range...as long as Aubryn can hold off the melee folks. I do agree that four gargoyles and this wizard might be a tough fight. The wizard is far more dangerous than any gargoyle though.

Shadeus

Shadeus

tumblr_pai35mapsx1s1nfszo1_1280.jpgAubryn Grace

AC: 21 | Hit Points: 105/105 | Passive Perception: 14 | Init: +0

Second Wind: 1/1 | Action Surge: 1/1 | Unwavering Mark: 5/5 | Precise Strike: 2/3 | Rallying Command: 2/3 | Warding Maneuver: 4/4

Skills | Saves | Features

Aubryn takes in the room and its strange, ritualistic environment. As this encounter turns more to banter, the knight grips her sword in frustration. She says, "This foolish 'knight' needs to tell us where to find the treasure horde on the castle, or I'm afraid we will need to keep being busy-bodies. Any other conversation seems pointless to me. And not tell us would be...inadvisable."

The knight is prepared for the wizard to look to attack and she is ready to strike him down. She doesn't like the enchanted mirror and looks around for a means to cover it.

Tabletop

We can't be sure how difficult the fight will be. Assuming Cole is still with us, he does great damage at range...as long as Aubryn can hold off the melee folks. I do agree that four gargoyles and this wizard might be a tough fight. The wizard is far more dangerous than any gargoyle though.