Edit History

Shadeus

Shadeus

tumblr_pai35mapsx1s1nfszo1_1280.jpgAubryn Grace

AC: 21 | Hit Points: 105/105 | Passive Perception: 14 | Init: +0

Second Wind: 1/1 | Action Surge: 1/1 | Unwavering Mark: 5/5 | Precise Strike: 2/3 | Commanding Rally: 1/3 | Warding Maneuver: 4/4

Skills | Saves | Features

Aubryn scowls at Rath Modar's explanation and justification. As violence erupts around her, she says, "I am Aubryn Grace, Knight of the Crown and here to stop you. And despite your failed logic, I do not want Paladine back if it means the rise of your vile goddess as well. Let them both sleep."

Turning her attention, she knows the gargoyles are a danger to the spellcasters and she has to protect them. She says quickly, "Cole, I will protect Alura and Callista. Harry Rath!"

She focuses on the nearest gargoyle, looking to end its threat. As one attacks the nearest zombie, though, she lashes out quickly with her sword, looking to give it a harsh lesson when you ignore a knight. She slashes at it twice injuring it in some fashion. Looking back to Cole, she says, "Hit them hard!"

Tabletop

I'm sorry for the poor post rate lately. I have one more week of a difficult schedule at work, and things should return to normal for me.

She will get an opportunity attack for Gargoyle 3 attacks the Zombie next to her thanks to the Sentinel feat:

• Opportunity Attack - hits AC 21 for 14 damage.

Aubryn will ignore the one attacking her and continue attacking Gargoyle 3.

• Attack #1 - hits AC 13 (that's too low at this level, so I'm going to guess it's a miss)
  • Attack #2 - hits AC 24 for 15 slashing damage.

Finally, she uses the Commanding Rally feature to grant Cole an extra attack (which does an extra 1d8 dmg on a hit).

Shadeus

Shadeus

tumblr_pai35mapsx1s1nfszo1_1280.jpgAubryn Grace

AC: 21 | Hit Points: 105/105 | Passive Perception: 14 | Init: +0

Second Wind: 1/1 | Action Surge: 1/1 | Unwavering Mark: 5/5 | Precise Strike: 2/3 | Rallying Command: 2/3 | Warding Maneuver: 4/4

Skills | Saves | Features

Aubryn scowls at Rath Modar's explanation and justification. As violence erupts around her, she says, "I am Aubryn Grace, Knight of the Crown and here to stop you. And despite your failed logic, I do not want Paladine back if it means the rise of your vile goddess as well. Let them both sleep."

Turning her attention, she knows the gargoyles are a danger to the spellcasters and she has to protect them. She says quickly, "Cole, I will protect Alura and Callista. Harry Rath!"

She focuses on the nearest gargoyle looking to end it's threat.

Tabletop

Pardon the poor post rate lately. I have one more week of a difficult schedule at work and things should return to normal for me.

Aubryn will attack Gargoyle 4 looking to kill it quickly.

• Attack #1 -