Edit History

astronavigatrix

astronavigatrix

While I'm still working on fleshing out the actual character, I had some thoughts re: weapons, especially after the update of advanced weapons earlier.

My intent was to give my cleric a spear or halberd with the martial weapon proficiency from twilight cleric and flavor it as a scythe.- really flesh out the horrifying church inquisitor vibe I'm trying to go for. Now I'm wondering- would it be possible to have the scythe swap between a single solid piece and the fighting chain+sickle from the Advanced Weapons based on different combat situations? I'd wager if things are advanced enough that there are guns, a little transforming weapon action wouldn't be too unreasonable. My thought was that, as chain weapons work, the haft end that separates from the blade end could work as either a weight or an off-hand blunt weapon, if that's at all anything that strikes your fancy.

Also, since we've got some P5 flavoring in here, does the team get cool code names-?

astronavigatrix

astronavigatrix

While I'm still working on fleshing out the actual character, I had some thoughts re: weapons, especially after the update of advanced weapons earlier.

My intent was to give my cleric a spear or halberd with the martial weapon proficiency from twilight cleric and flavor it as a scythe.- really flesh out the horrifying church inquisitor vibe I'm trying to go for. Now I'm wondering- would it be possible to have the scythe swap between a single solid piece and the fighting chain+sickle from the Advanced Weapons based on different combat situations? I'd wager if things are advanced enough that there are guns, a little transforming weapon action wouldn't be too unreasonable. My thought was that, as chain weapons work, the haft end that separates from the blade end could work as either a weight or an off-hand blunt weapon, if that's at all anything that strikes your fancy.