Edit History

Escheton

Escheton

Alright, loving the new house rule additions. And the whole character is in flux again because of the new interesting options.

One of which I'd like to double check. The cumbersome weapon ability. Does that in fact allow for a strength based rogue? It qualifies for sneak attack by virtue of the blunderbuss and flame bellows being ranged weapons that, while scattering, do target one foe. Rogues don't by default have proficiency, granted, but that's worth a dip or feat investment I'd say.

How much leeway is there in tweaking official material? I've been struggling between the Light and Forge domains. If possibly, I'd love to basically cherry-pick the parts of each that work for the character. (primarily interested in Blessing of the Forge while keeping fireball, tbh)

Would a Kobold character be a small Dragonborn In-Universe or a mutated/transformed halfling or gnome?

For the Professional Background, could one sacrifice Talents, Holdings and Perks to buy off features from normal backgrounds? (Particularly interested in the Strixhaven/Ravnica backgrounds that add spells to your class list, as "Light Domain: Potent Spellcasting" specifies cleric cantrips at level 8)

Escheton

Escheton

Alright, loving the new house rule additions. And the whole character is in flux again because of the new interesting options.

One of which I'd like to double check. The cumbersome weapon ability. Does that in fact allow for a strength based rogue? It qualifies for sneak attack by virtue of the blunderbuss and flame bellows being ranged weapons that, while scattering, do target one foe. Rogues don't by default have proficiency, granted, but that's worth a dip or feat investment I'd say.

How much leeway is there in tweaking official material? I've been struggling between the Light and Forge domains. If possibly, I'd love to basically cherry-pick the parts of each that work for the character. (primarily interested in Blessing of the Forge while keeping fireball, tbh)

Would a Kobold character be a small Dragonborn In-Universe or a mutated/transformed halfling or gnome?

For the Professional Background, could one sacrifice Talents, Holdings and Perks to buy off features from normal backgrounds? (Particularly interested in the Strixhaven/Ravnica backgrounds that add spells to your class list, as "Light Domain: Potent Spellcasting" specifies cleric cantrips)

Escheton

Escheton

I have to admit tho, I am wracking my brain to find something better than just going Vampire with the Vital Sacrifice feat. For both damage and staying power nothing beats it. Opening up whatever other resource of a build on other things.

For the Professional Background, could one sacrifice Talents, Holdings and Perks to buy off features from normal backgrounds? (Particularly interested in the Strixhaven/Ravnica backgrounds that add spells to your class list, as "Light Domain: Potent Spellcasting" specifies cleric cantrips)

Escheton

Escheton

I have to admit tho, I am wracking my brain to find something better than just going Vampire with the Vital Sacrifice feat. For both damage and staying power nothing beats it. Opening up whatever other resource of a build on other things.

Escheton

Escheton

Escheton

Escheton