Edit History

MidnightPoet

MidnightPoet

I wouldn't worry about it. While it is important to see how players roleplay together, I also wanted a chance to personally interact with the applicants as well, just to understand how I might work with them. You just focused on the latter than the former. You still have 1 week to interact with the other players. Have fun.

MidnightPoet

MidnightPoet

I wouldn't worry about it. While it is important to see how players roleplay together, I also wanted a chance to personally interact with the applicants as well, just to understand how I might work with them as well. You just focused on the latter than the former. You still have 1 week to interact with the other players. Have fun.

MidnightPoet

MidnightPoet

I wouldn't worry about it. While it is important to see how players roleplay together, I also wanted a chance to personally interact with the applicants as well, just to understand how I might work with them as well. You just focused on the latter than the former, which helps spread out that workload for me. You still have 1 week to interact with the other players. Have fun.

MidnightPoet

MidnightPoet

I shouldn't worry about it. While it is important to see how players roleplay together, I also wanted a chance to personally interact with the applicants as well, just to understand how I might work with them as well. You just focused on the latter than the former. You still have 1 week to interact with the other players. Have fun.