Edit History

MidnightPoet

MidnightPoet

It's been a busy week for me, prepping for the new semester and the travel. Anyway, I am going to spend the weekend looking over the applications one last time. Feel free to keep posting in the IC thread.

Also, please remember that the Backgrounds include your choice of 1 Talent from the list.

You will have an opportunity to adjust your character sheets before we begin, so there's no particular rush if you're uncertain of a spell or talent choice. I will ask you to have a character sheet ready to go by Monday though.

If you are still working on applications, please finish them by tomorrow if you want to be considered.

MidnightPoet

MidnightPoet

It's been a busy week for me, prepping for the new semester and the travel. Anyway, I am going to spend the weekend looking over the applications one last time. Feel free to keep posting in the IC thread.

Also, please remember that the Backgrounds include your choice of a Talent from the list.

You will have an opportunity to adjust your character sheets before we begin, so there's no particular rush if you're uncertain of a spell or talent choice. I will ask you to have a character sheet ready to go by Monday though.

If you are still working on applications, please finish them by tomorrow if you want to be considered.

MidnightPoet

MidnightPoet

Also, please remember that the Backgrounds include your choice of a Talent from the list.

You will have an opportunity to adjust your character sheets before we begin, so there's no particular rush.